Futago Complex - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Part 2

Contributor
"I have another love interest, you know"
So even the TL acknowledges the elephant in the room.

@toshiNARI
Page5 typo: "Don't be abitrary" ---> 'arbitrary'
Page6: 'arguement' ---> 'argument' (though technically counts as both an obsolete spelling or misspelling)

Dex-chan lover
I really hope this stays as a cute sibling dynamic instead of going romance with them, I’m tired of seeing a manga like this only for it to end up with incest

Dex-chan lover
#TwilightOwl except it nearly never ends with incest, it only alludes it might end up that way to titilate part of the audience, amd then the end is inconclusive, leaving everyone dissatisfied

Group Leader
@justforthelulz Aw crap, I actually originally spelt it as "arbritrary" then changed it. I guess I took off too many "r"s haha.

I'm petty so I'm not fixing it

As for argument, my argument (kek) for that is that it's one of the most commonly misspelled words in the english language

Dex-chan lover
They're dizygotic...

So that means they're mom had sex with two people... At the same time?!?

Holy crap

Dex-chan lover
No, two of her eggs were just fertilized simultaneously.

A single ejaculation can release millions of sperm, though having multiple eggs in one cycle is uncommon but not impossible. @Pandawanka

Dex-chan lover
You can technically give birth to a baby with two moms if you take out two egg cells, inject the nucleus of one of the egg cells into the other, and then fertilize with a sperm.

This is one of the ways scientists have been testing to treat infertility and potential disorders that could arise, typically due to mitochondrial disorders which are passed maternally. @justforthelulz

Double-page supporter
Not threading into friendzone but Nisshi's stuck into home-work god status RiP ma man

Dex-chan lover
Personally I hope with don’t go down the “wincest” route; seriously love their relationship as is

Dex-chan lover
I mean, whoever wrote the description sure seems to think they’re in a relationship.

Seriously, why do 90% of descriptions on this site suck?

Contributor
@tigerstar186
Hey there, I'm the guy who wrote/translated the updated non-broken English description.
The original Japanese blurb really, really, really, really, really was just as suggestive and I did not insert any subtext that wasn't already there.

Why the fuck is this site so shitty at loading images. For fuck sake I can't read. Can someone just put some fucking ads on here so you can support the bandwidth a real website uses

Users who are viewing this thread