Futago Matomete “Kanojo” ni Shinai? - Ch. 1 - Chikage Usami is an honor student...?

Supporter
Hope you guys enjoy, pls let me know if something wrong.
The only thing "wrong" for me is I can't tell if this story synopsis sounds realllly similar to a specific other work, or if there's just a general creative deficiency that the only way to write a story with twins is to introduce them to the lead separately....

Group Leader
The only thing "wrong" for me is I can't tell if this story synopsis sounds realllly similar to a specific other work, or if there's just a general creative deficiency that the only way to write a story with twins is to introduce them to the lead separately....
Uh... YES.

Dex-chan lover
One is extremely forward sexually and the other is a huge closet masochistic pervert . It makes more sense in-universe than you might think
This sounds oddly similar to another manga I read about violently horny sisters wanting to fuck the shit out of the MC

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately Mamayuyu, it was such a promising series that got cut short even though it had such great art and writing

Also I can name off a few popular ones: Kiss X Sis, Highschool DxD (well in the LN so far), The Misfit of Demon King Academy

There are more but I can’t really remember most of their names and I can’t be bothered right now to look through my 600 bookmarks (if I even bookmarked them some of them are bottom of the barrel trash)
Didn't watch kiss X sis (might try it) and dropped the other 2 lmao
Thanks nonetheless.

Dex-chan lover
My bad G, I’m just pissed still after finding out my new favorite manga got axed

Also I just thought it’s funny cause Irl sisters would be at each other’s throats for even looking at each other’s Man while in a lot of manga they’re just like

“Yeah id totally have a threesome with my sister! What do you mean that’s weird?” :nyoron:
I just turn off my brain on that and figure the girls/guys are Bi with an Hapsburg helping of family love.

Dex-chan lover
Pls artist who drew the series, please i beg.
image.png
Girl's got those hyper-developed gamer thumbs, the sign of a true pro.

Dex-chan lover
"Why didn't you take it seriously...?" (Page 8)
oh it's the ol', "I could have done better but I don't want to stick out" shtick? I'll bite.

Thanks for the chapter.

Supporter
oh it's the ol', "I could have done better but I don't want to stick out" shtick? I'll bite.

Thanks for the chapter.
That's a big chunk of the ML's story arc. He definitely lives by it (to a ridiculous degree) and it's fun watching him get confronted over it and realize he's sticking out in the way he's trying not to stick out.

Dex-chan lover
That's a big chunk of the ML's story arc. He definitely lives by it (to a ridiculous degree) and it's fun watching him get confronted over it and realize he's sticking out in the way he's trying not to stick out.
Yeah, a lot of stories do it but it's always fun to see the reactions anyways lol.

Dex-chan lover
One is extremely forward sexually and the other is a huge closet masochistic pervert. It makes more sense in-universe than you might think.
I hope Chikage can get back some of her seriousness in the next volume though. Hikari got a good dose of drama in volume 2 while Chikage is becoming like comic relief.
-_-

Check out Bizarre Love Triangle for a taste of that action.
But Saginomiya’s manga adaptation never go beyond volume 1.
T__T

Users who are viewing this thread