Futago no Ane ga Miko to shite Hikitorarete, Watashi wa Suterareta kedo Tabun Watashi ga Miko de aru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - (Part two)

The dads just the fill in for the reader.
That last panel is just him been like you got lucky son.

Wait, so she's basically just as bright as her sister was presented in chapter one. This character isn't a natural gloomy introvert, so basically it was the parents different treatment of the two that made her gloomy and the other bright.

Since we now see that she easily responds to love with love, she must have never received the same level of love and care as her sister, which would be odd unless we view the family as poor. They probably hated the fact they had twins immediately and decided to only treat one with proper care in order to save money. Remember how our mc was wearing tags and unkempt while the sister was well dressed and groom. There was probably a difference in meals as well.

Just what I've inferred so far.

• meguuusad
Reactions: le3
Contributor
Wait, he does a heatpat to comfort her? Is that really a thing in a culture where touching someone's ears-on-their-head is verboten...?

Well, I'm probably expecting too much logic, here.

Dex-chan lover
The author just didn't want to constantly draw her long hair so he decided to cut it off lmao. It was way better when it was longer.

if i were her, id cut my hair short enough so that people don't confuse me with my long haired twin

Users who are viewing this thread