Futanari no Elf - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
to think where this series started at to where its at now and the complete change of Yuri

and i love it

with that said it seriously wont be long before things goes past this point and they go all the way especially when its all of them at the same time not to mention who knows if more characters will join the harem

things will get even more wild and im looking forward to it

Dex-chan lover
As a futanari enjoyer, this series is a highlight of the buffet of complimentary fetish toppings, accoutrement, and most importantly sauces to add to your experience.

Dex-chan lover
After all these chapters (and all these years), I feel that Yuri's chastity is now officially in danger.

...Though with how succubus-like she is at this point, one might wonder if she actually possesses such a thing. Friggin' dove right into an all you can eat cake n' donuts buffet while the others exploded in the background lol

Dex-chan lover
Very nice Anal play! We eating REAL good tonight my boys

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Serious non-troll answer? Hell no. You can contract two of the five different strains of Hepatitis by doing that. Thank god this is a work of fiction where poop probably doesn't exist.
Not to mention you can get human papillomavirus from oral sex as well; doesn't have to be your ass, you can get throat cancer from eating someone out or sucking dick in rare cases. And that's ignoring genital warts. Human mouths are fucking filthy bacteria wise.

we are going full fucking throttle boys. I was not expecting an actual build up that lead to something like this or if it would just keep it hyper ecchi but this shit fuckin preme
The buildup for this series felt torturous at times but it’s paid off completely with these past chapters

Users who are viewing this thread