Futanari no Elf - Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
This was truly one of the most wholesome and beautiful confessions of love and doing love I've read (in hentai) and to think it came from the Futanari tag, wow ! plus the art is simply top notch! I'm glad it was her, is great!
Thanks for translating everything until now, is fantastic
Now the sad thing is that, she Will most likely have sex with all the other Elfs as well, so that confession of love, really going to have less impact🤣

Dex-chan lover
Now the sad thing is that, she Will most likely have sex with all the other Elfs as well, so that confession of love, really going to have less impact🤣
Well it is a hentai manga after all, if I were a hard core fan of this couple I would just pretend the manga ended right here and now and never look back because to be honest, the only other one I like is the tsundere, Tansho I think

Dex-chan lover
Well it is a hentai manga after all, if I were a hard core fan of this couple I would just pretend the manga ended right here and now and never look back because to be honest, the only other one I like is the tsundere, Tansho I think
Hentai doesnt mean that she have to have sex with all of the Elfs. What makes it so have to, is the fact that this isnt a romance hentai, but rather a harem hentai.

But yeah, if people read this because they liked the relationship between these 2, they should probably stop now, cause she is most likely going to have sex with all the Elfs and say the same thing “I love you …”🤣

Dex-chan lover
Hentai doesnt mean that she have to have sex with all of the Elfs. What makes it so have to, is the fact that this isnt a romance hentai, but rather a harem hentai.

But yeah, if people read this because they liked the relationship between these 2, they should probably stop now, cause she is most likely going to have sex with all the Elfs and say the same thing “I love you …”🤣

She’s gonna run through those elves like a true isekai protagonist.

Dex-chan lover
She’s gonna run through those elves like a true isekai protagonist.
100%🤣
All those passionate “I love you Mara” she just screamed means like nothing, when she gonna scream the same when she have sex with all the other Elfs aswell… I kinda feel bad for Mara🤣

Dex-chan lover
100%🤣
All those passionate “I love you Mara” she just screamed means like nothing, when she gonna scream the same when she have sex with all the other Elfs aswell… I kinda feel bad for Mara🤣

So you conveniently ignored the chapter where they specifically go over this very issue? Mara is fine with her fucking the other girls as long as Yuri gives her proper attention as well (ie. she doesn't focus on any one other girl more than her). Their society is pretty big into polyamory and Yuri herself has already told Mara that she has feelings for the other girls. Hell if anything it should be readily apparent that Yuri's "love" is more just lust and the same could be said of Mara as well since they are both just massive horndogs for the others respective species.

Nothing that comes next will be a surprise and if anything you can expect some 3P or full blown orgy play as it escalates with Mara participating gladly.

Dex-chan lover
So you conveniently ignored the chapter where they specifically go over this very issue? Mara is fine with her fucking the other girls as long as Yuri gives her proper attention as well (ie. she doesn't focus on any one other girl more than her). Their society is pretty big into polyamory and Yuri herself has already told Mara that she has feelings for the other girls. Hell if anything it should be readily apparent that Yuri's "love" is more just lust and the same could be said of Mara as well since they are both just massive horndogs for the others respective species.

Nothing that comes next will be a surprise and if anything you can expect some 3P or full blown orgy play as it escalates with Mara participating gladly.
Dude, its not “conveniently ignored”, its the fact that I simply dont remember it, since hentai series is not what I put the most effort into remembering…

Users who are viewing this thread