Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 36 - Her Ring Finger

Dex-chan lover
That’s not her dad
We already saw the dad before lol

Stop worrying about it, the author baits us with old ass tropes in romance mangas all the time. Wouldn't you think Rio would avoid a cafe with an Ex to put a ring on? It's probably an old co-worker she owes money to and hes held a grudge since then or something dumb and silly like that.

Dex-chan lover
Dun dun dun.

I forgot about Rio having an ex. We already did the gag with Yuuya's ex actually being his sister, so this might actually be her old flame.

I doubt he'll spell that much drama, though.

Dex-chan lover
Talk about a guy with zero social awareness.

They literally buying rings for each other and you show up out of the blue as her ex? Pathetic.

Hoping it's not actually her ex and just another relative who doesn't like Yuuya, but judging from his demeanor that's probably not the case.

Dex-chan lover
He must be a former colleague from the JSDF. He wants Rio to come back and travel to Iraq to train counter-terrorism troops.

Aggregator gang
@myfoobz Pretty sure its just you my dude. He was just stating something tons of others already theorized. Not sure why or how you found rascism in that (a word that means literally nothing because people like you)

Users who are viewing this thread