Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - I Want to Talk

Dex-chan lover
@Petnavis yeah i can agree with that, im not saying what he did was the best thing to do, he may think that the dude is earnest, and maybe he is, but neither him, nor the viewers know a thing ablut him, so its a naive decision. asking her first or atleast going somewhere where we he can see them is definitely preferable. but then again his own insecurities are probably stopping him from doing so. Still, i think there are some merits to his actions, and in a reverse scenario, the bf would be expected to tell off an ex gf, not have his own gf who knows nothing about the girl do it

Dex-chan lover
Letting her have a talk with him is a good move, but god I wish he asked her first instead of just leaving. God, I know this is likely gonna end well but I would really rather get back to the fluff instead of staying on this particular drama. Also, to hell with these cliffhangers

Group Leader
The ex-boyfriend looks remarkably like the dude in the first panel of chapter 22 that she says, "looks so cool."

Dex-chan lover
This much awkwardness is making its way to a personal level and I can't even..

Dex-chan lover
Damn what a bummer especially after the rings, now every time they look at it theyll remember this shitty memory.

So did he cheat on her ? Have a wife or something lol?

Ehhh i dont like Rio's blush in that one panel, years of reading NTR's kicking in.

I want to cry because when I had a girlfriend we have rings and necklace, both came from each other and one time she had fun with someone, I hold dearly my ring and necklaces. :>

she cheated on me and blamed me on everything

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy has serious self confidence issues...
@Ruzand I'm sorry to hear that my man. 😥 I know the feel kinda.

Lol at the translators comment at the end. Yea, you tell him, Yuuya!! 😂

@Ruzand aww man. I'm so sorry you had to experience that, but you dodged a bullet there. D: hope you're with someone better now! (Or at least in a better place!)

Users who are viewing this thread