Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - I Want to Talk

So from what it sounds like to me is that he did something bad to her when they were dating, causing them to break up. We have no idea if the ex wants to get back together or not. Hell what he did might just be weighing on his conscience and wants to apologize.

Fed-Kun's army
So, I thought it was pretty clear but since everyone seems to be expressing differing opinions on who was rude here I figured I'd throw my opinion into the mix. The ex is, without a doubt, the rude one. Their relationship is over and she is clearly preoccupied with a previous engagement, whether they were on a date or not isn't even relevant. It's extremely rude to interrupt people that you have no active relationship with doing something with which you are entirely uninvolved, nobody gives a rats ass whether you want to apologize. Vamoose lothario, fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
And the fluff is over. This took a dive quick and hard.

Double-page supporter
chill yall lmfao this aint even over yet
honestly i dont even see anyone in the wrong here except the dude for being annoying and interrupting but thats it lol we dont even know what he wants to say
yall acting like the fluff is gone but from my point of view this ch is still super wholesome and refreshing to show how deep their relationship is like how yuuya trusts her to deal with it when he walks away <3 there aint no petty shoujo ntr drama here lol
it is a shame that the chapters are so short tho :/

Dex-chan lover
@spaztic As someone who's been in that position before myself, I've come to realize in hindsight that it's not worth bothering. He's just satisfying his own ego apologizing about it now, and it's honestly more likely to make her mad than give her anything in the process. This seems to be a thing in like those x anonymous type programs too, a stage where you apologize to people you've wronged because of your addiction or whatever. It's just self-satisfying bullshit that might help that person feel better about themselves, the other party probably doesn't want your apologies they kind of just want you to leave them alone 'cause the mere sight of you might tick them off at this point.

Double-page supporter
Lmao, what a total douche.
"i DiDN't ThiNK yoU tHe TwO oF yoU wErE iN tHe MiDDlE oF a DatE"

These kinds of things are completely unnecessary in this kind of manga. And any guy with half a brain would have told him to fuck off.

Fed-Kun's army
@dojinshi It was the wrong move. She was incredibly uncomfortable and he left her alone with a guy he doesn't even know. It would've been different if she had asked him to step outside for a private talk with the guy but he left on his own volition, presumably because he did not have much confidence in himself. You don't leave your significant other to be alone with a stranger, especially an ex. Even if they don't physically harm them there's a lot of baggage in these relationships which make words very powerful weapons. He should've stayed and asked if she wanted to talk with her ex and if not told him to fuck off, especially if she had moved on but the ex hadn't or is apologizing to her for his own ego.

Dex-chan lover
@mirp448 well even if this isn't going ntr, this event still ruins the fluffiness of this manga. While tame, this is still a drama, and I don't want it in my fluff.

It's like a slice of jalapeno on an ice cream. Sure it's not a whole habanero, but it still ruins the sweetness.

Dex-chan lover
Also if you see your ex with their current partner, yet you still want to talk with them, then you're a shitty person.

Users who are viewing this thread