Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 3 Ch. 49 - That's Why I Like HIm

Aggregator gang
Well English isn't a romance language, although not like the romance languages are much better at subjectless sentences. Also, she didn't wanna be with him so that she could grind out a character that reminded her of him. What are this girl's priorities.

Dex-chan lover
Hahaha, I like the joke about roman language. As a gratitude, here is short story about Cyrillic alphabet: it was invented from greek alphabet by two monks: Cyril and Methodius. I don't know about others, but I personally feel sorry for Methodius. Not only that that, but this name is no more used in slav countries, contrary to Cyril.
Btw why don't they use square brackets for omitted parts?

@SuperOniichan you know, after all these chapters I have the impression that he likes her more than she likes him. At very least he does more to show that. And honestly, I like him more than her.

So cute!

He's jealous because the character is an old man which was Rio's type before she met him.

Dex-chan lover
Yuuya is definitely smashing Rio later that night. And I aint talking about the bros iykwim 😋

Dex-chan lover
A true player makes his waifus crush the beta with the most powerful card of all the credit card.

Users who are viewing this thread