Futari Ashita mo Sorenari ni - Vol. 4 Ch. 62 - To The Ocean (2)

Aggregator gang
@SpaceHina I mean we can assume that but I don't think so. Think about it when u are inviting someone out to do something. You say "Hey We are gonna do this and this do u wanna join" you won't say"do you wanna go out" If you have a especially a thing on your mind(thing=beach) I mean I hope we see a extra about it but Idk, I would be very pissed If something like this happen in my reletionship.

@cor3zone Agreed. If this happen to me I would be very pissed that could lead to an break up. Im happy that this didn't bother them but Im kinda scared cuz of author did something like this. Because it can go either very bad way or a normal "oh ok" way. I hope we don't see something like this ever in this series.

Fed-Kun's army
Just increased my score for once again averting contrived romcom drama expectations.

Aggregator gang
LOL, all those NTR-obsessed dorks from last chapter's comments can get stuffed. Remember this next time you want to talk trash about fluffy romcoms. That crap only happens in doujins.

@Msaid08
That's kinda pessimistic tbh. I understand, but with how the series has been going I really doubt something catastrophic will happen to their relationship. This series has never been about drama or anything of the sort. Hell, the author goes out of their way to subvert old tired clichés seen in a good deal of romance mangas.

Dex-chan lover
Probably my favorite chapter. I an really understand why the other characters love the chief so much (how does he NOT have a fan club and a million men and women after his affections?).

Aggregator gang
@SpaceHina I know this is not a drama manga. I don't want drama. I hate it. Im only saying this cuz it makes kinda no sense. I hope we see no drama after all.

Fed-Kun's army
There was no drama to be mad about and no intimacy to be happy about...

They are so comfortable with each other
True relationship goals

Reading below comments, just want to add that mature adults in a healthy relationship has very low chance of breaking up over something this small, especially since the previous chapter already mentioned that Yuuya knew that Rio had prior schedule before he invited her to the beach. And they quickly had the talk about what actually happened in this chapter, where Rio explained that going to the beach was unplanned. Yuuya accepted this explanation because he has no trust issues, nor does he have insecurity of being Rio’s boyfriend. There is no drama because the two of then are more busy looking forward to the future of their relationship and has long passed the phase of still building the foundation of trust.

My heart is but a tropical lizard
and this
this manga is a heating lamp
let me bask in it

Dex-chan lover
I wat to touch chief's belly and just hug him for a bit. He's adorable

@Msaid08
It looks like they live pretty close to the beach, if they can go there on a whim. It's pretty much the same as going to the mall.
Besides, she's with all her girlfriends. And she did say she had plans.

Users who are viewing this thread