Futari Ecchi

Dex-chan lover
@bocchinRZ Seriously? He can't even do the most basic thing as a husband after all this time? Man this guy transcended the line of a wimp, i remember reading this series when i was younger... obviously For Academic Purposes (F.A.P), but when the ecchi got normal for me and i started to see the characters, the MMC really started to annoy me to no end, even if this as a whole is more for sex/ed the author should give his characters a little more nuance.

Another one the REALLY annoyed me was Yura's sister's boyfriend, to a point that i would call it disgust more than annoyance. If i remember correctly he even tried to sleep with Yura(?), the sister isn't exactly innocent but i remember that she had more class at least ( or not it is years from the last time i read this).

@alacaelum yep, MMC still a selfish bastard with a brat mentality, kinda feel bad for yura now :/
Nah yura's sister doesn't have class, she sleep with so many people like a cheap hoe lool

Dex-chan lover
@bocchinRZ Oh well i think you are right about the sister, like i said i read this some years ago, but i still remember that i felt disgusted with her boyfriend, there is that joke that, men sometimes stop thinking with the head on their shoulders and think only with the one in their crotch but that guy only think with the one in his crotch to a disgusting extent.

@alacaelum true, he got what he deserved though, his gf thinking using crotch too 😂
And imho MMC thinking using his crotch too, all he cares about is himself and his own pleasure :/

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm so glad this series got picked up again. But yes,
Yura finally gets pregnant... Like in chapter 480 or so

Dex-chan lover
you know what....that’s a lotta missing chapters. I still don’t understand why anyone would think that jumping chapters is a good idea beyond malicious reasons

Holy shit dude, this is still on going. It was first published in 1997, still on going on 2019... If it was about adventure then yes I understand, but it is not so.. How??

Spoilers ahead!

Impregnation finally happened at the end of volume 72. The manga will feature pregnancy themes from volume 73 onwards.

Fed-Kun's army
?????????????????????????? this is still ongoing???????????
i remember reading this in 5th grade wtf

Probably the author is thinking about sex every single time he breathes. Like what all Japanese men do.

Users who are viewing this thread