Futari Ecchi

what happened to the art of this manga? It was good at the start but it progressively got worst. At first I thought maybe they changed artist. The main female character use to look very sexy, now she look ugly. I used to love the almost cheating angle of the plot. Main character always get into situations with other girls and almost have sex with them. The author stop doing it in later volumes and now the story is so boring. I'm surprised its still going

Dex-chan lover
@teratoleach because this didn't show genital and was treated as educational material. You call your sex-ed textbook hentai?

Dex-chan lover
@4rcane That cheating plot is the worse. As the series go on, the husband becomes more mentally mature and try to build a stable happy family with his wife and this manga is means as an realistic educational material for newlyweds so that cheating plot is not suitable anymore. People that like cheating are kids and scums and hopefully won't ever get married.

Dex-chan lover
@miyako19: Aren't you taking this comedy-with-ecchi/smut-on-the-side a bit too seriously?

@4rcane: Are we reading the same manga? Because where you see that it got progressively worse, I see the exact opposite: It was barely tolerable in the beginning, and I very much prefer the current style.

Dex-chan lover
Say, I'm not the only who's really annoyed by Sugiyama as a character, am I? The lack of character development, her unwavering obsession with ruining a perfectly stable and happy marriage just to validate her horribly cynical ideology regarding the institution of marriage, and worst of all never suffering any real repercussions for her immoral attempts at marriage-sabotage... really, she's the closest to being an actual villain that this story has.

At least Makoto's two make coworkers, despite being male-chauvinistic jerks and perverts who ogle Makoto's wife on any chance they get, don't actively try to ruin the couple's marriage, and do get punished with proportional humiliation to what line-crossing jerkass acts they do occasionally commit.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit i remember reading this back in the 90s, i think i dropped it cause MCs sister slowly turned into a slut.

LOL whats with the skipping around? INterest in the anal sex stuff or LGBTX stuff?

Me

Dex-chan lover
@seedy It looks like someone was only interested in a single subplot, and only translated the chapters they were interested in.

Dex-chan lover
Ah wish this was translated still.

People seem to miss the point of the story with the negativity. It really is just the mangaka throwing his character into typical scenarios. No one is perfect and if you read the foot notes the author normally backs up these situations with statistics and information.

People who get so hung up on cheating must have some deep personal trust issues or something.

Fed-Kun's army
if only the missing chapter are translated, i would have loved to read this again

Dex-chan lover
ACTUALLY mindblowing how this has 79 Volumes and is still ongoing, what can you write about sex ed/sex in general without drama or very minimal drama for that long and for people to still buy it.

655 chapter and makoto still a selfish brat, can't even make yura orgasm even once
But this is a sexual education manga though not a hentai, so can't complain lol

Users who are viewing this thread