Futari Escape - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Hokuriku Escape

Dex-chan lover
Did we suddenly get nihilistic? And the positive kind too?

That's kinda cool for the themes the manga is trying to tackle. Always a pleasure to get a new update on this series!

Some things you just can't capture in a photo

As a photographer I can relate. Those drawings of the places are probably better than whatever could get captured with a camera.

Edit: Went and re-read everything. These girls do have some weird kind of boston marriage or something. So, how long until the relationship stops being ambiguous to the reader?

Dex-chan lover
Aahh I can't tell if she's a good or bad influence hahaha but... Lol they're both such a cute dorks hahahaha

I just love how kouhai seems to be always at the edge😭😭😭 poor girl, but it makes me laugh how she's always crying jajsj

And what did we learn today kids?

If you are asking for deadline extensions and telling sob stories to your editor DO NOT post photos of the trip you took instead of working

Amateurs....

The hell? It's not like she can (more precisely - "will") upload photo of her journey only when she's actually there right now. Even if she'll write: "Today was so fun" in post.
Plus. An editor who's constantly watching instagram of their co-workers?

But, hey, it could be just coincidence, and the other artist might in fact got sick, or at least say so.

Either way - thanks for update.

Dex-chan lover
4twAo27.png

w

@Lucas_Chan
Well, I worked on the public service and I saw a stable employee lose their job because they called in sick and then posted photos in a restaurant on peoplebook

Users who are viewing this thread