Futari no Jikan

Dex-chan lover
This dude draws such fantastic manga, I literally do not get Japan's taste if all of his series keep getting cancelled one after another.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like he's just out to make a point now. "Don't you GET IT," he's saying. "ARTS CLUBS ARE THE PERFECT PLACE FOR ROMANCE"

Dex-chan lover
Low Quality of the scans? Please look at 80% of the isekai manga around before writing that.
This scans were perfectly OK.
Thanks for the TL.

Group Leader
Please involve a proofreader in the scanlation process. There are many mistakes in chapter 1 alone.

Dex-chan lover
This author can't catch a break. I really want him to succeed with a longer running series :/

Fed-Kun's army
I guess Onio has to put WAY way more ecchi scenes and lucky incidents to appease the Japanese audience. Maybe even a harem? Maybe the group in his manga is just way too small? Most of the manga I liked and had been successful in Japan, that didn't have lot's of ecchi either were action-oriented, comedy 4-koma or had a big group of friends/club members working towards a similar goal (some sort of inter-high tournament for example).

Sucks there is no translator for this, I easily found raws for all chapters except ch. 11 which is probably somewhere online. Especially sucks since it was cancelled and is only 16 chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread