Futari no Renai Shoka - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - a moment of a certain pair

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga but the ending has something that bothers me. They've been living together for around 2 years and they're just waiting for his birthday to present the oficial paper , and also be able to have sex full time, but their friends with the same age of him got married earlier...

hmm I understand that they were married since day one but did not celebrate until much much later, a bit weird for me.

Vick, I think they’ve probably been married for a long time but never had an official ceremony at the church

Double-page supporter
Oh well-well-well!.. That was boring.
Shitty character chemistry, weakly expressed emotions, white-to-black color is too cold and plot is just featureless.
7/10.

Double-page supporter
Just watching lives of these boring characters unfold made my blood boil with impatience and created thirst in me to see them not being so quiet and composed all the time. That sucked, I tell you.

That was great! I liked the warmth they gave each other seeping through the screen and it was exactly what I was looking for when I asked a friend to recommend.

8-9/10

I read this while listening to HANL's Deathconsciousness. No surprise, this manages to mellow the album...

Users who are viewing this thread