Futari Solo Camp - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I'm a Solo Camper, what about it?

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck! Fuck! Fucking stupid author!

I am willing to tolerate many things, but false accusations of rape? Fuck you stupid author, fuck you and the cow you call a mom, fuck you to hell cuz the number one way of getting me pissed off is false rape accusations.

Crying shame. Excellent art, good knowledge, but I draw the line at false accusations that can rob a guy of his life. FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKING STUPID AUTHOR!!!

no better story than this rape nonesense. pls mods delete this for it´s "story" sake. hope this gets axed asap!

Double-page supporter
It's not real camping unless you had to dig a hole in the ground to shit in.

Dex-chan lover
Why does he even have two chairs? We really trivialize false accusations that could ruin lives don't we? Also this shithead is awful smug for a guy who just sets a tent up in a designated camping site with public washrooms.

Double-page supporter
What the fuck. Real men survive in the wild naked like PrimitiveTechnology does. He is awfully noob for someone that has been doing this for nearly 2 decades.

Dex-chan lover
Where do I start? Guy likes to camp in "solitude", but goes to an equipped campsite next to a road. Might as well just camp in your own backyard at that point. Dumps a huge pile of common sense about starting fires, but you don't even need to really prepare if you have a magnesium rod, that thing will start a fire with anything remotely resembling kindling. Almost the first thing out of the mouth of the co-star is a fucking false rape accusation threat — nothing like it to really put a character close to a reader's heart! How the hell did she even get lost — the road is right there! But what is the guy thinking telling her to go back at night — how? Unless this "secluded" camping area is literally next to a busy road with buses going every hour even at night.

This somehow feels like it's written by a guy who loves camping but doesn't really know dick about it. But I'll probably still read it because the art is nice and because I'll probably find much more dumb shit to complain in the comments about.

Double-page supporter
@seryjvolk pretty much. Seems like the author likes the idea of it, but has never actually gone proper solo camping himself. I mean, I wouldn't fuck on him though for bringing a magnesium rod. There's no need to have to make it so difficult on yourself in making a fire. But I do get that it's weird for him to talk about solitude and this and that when he's using an equipped campsite that even has a bathroom.

Dex-chan lover
Threatening a rape accusation because the guy tells you fuck off after barging into his campsite? Bold move, Cotton...

Woman's first reaction to reaction is threatening false rape accusations.
While it is certainly somewhat realistic, it shows that we as a collective society still has a long way to go.

Dex-chan lover
Me, after reading the comments and knowing jack-shit about camping: Yeah, the author is a total noob lol

Users who are viewing this thread