Futari Solo Camp - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I'm a Solo Camper, what about it?

Fed-Kun's army
I've heard that people who are used to being alone will develop a character that makes them prefer to stay away from other people

I think the mc is pretty spot on

For the newcomers wondering don't worry the threat issue gets addressed in the manga, so you can go ahead and keep reaing this manga it's very good and the romantic chemistry between those two is very enjoyable while maintaining all the technical explanation about camping yadda yadda (I'm only here for the romance, tho), here's some spoilers to calm you guys:

The girl get called out for that threat by the Male MC's best friend (who's a cool guy, a genuine bro and a nice wing man for the main couple) and admits that she regrets doing it.

Also, despite the rough start, the girl quickly become a very nice and likable character and become more and more skilled at camping under the tutoring of the MC who also gets some development and start enjoying camping with the presence of another person (he enjoyed to camp with his father and probably his parents death in his teenager years made him a more reserved person, since he kept pushing his schoolmates away without any of them doing any harm to him and only the MC's best friend managed to become friends with him after being very insistent).

The MC and FMC start getting closer and closer to the point the MC start opening up with her and missing her presence when he's camping solo (but he's dense and thinks he's only worried about her as a mentor, while in fact he's falling for her) and she's also falling for him without realizing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread