What are some manga you’ve dropped for personal reasons.

Dex-chan lover
i was reading t his manga preatending i was taking a shit. then my boss was yelling my name and i just quit. then when i opened my browser it refreshed. FUBAR

Dex-chan lover
anything with romance in the family that threat it like any other manga, I am pretty sure I read one where the author did frame it as it should and it was something the MC was fixing and not acting on it, and I am okay if it is only in the psychological tag and never in the romance tag lol, we can all think about usagi drop, absolutly disgusting and the whole genre of kids romancing their parent frame as a good thing
same with pedo shit even if the author claim it is a 1000 years old dragon, it does not change how he frame character as kids, hello there Kana from dragon maids.
Massive age difference for no reason at all recent exemple being Mi-chan wa Kawaretai like why she is underage and he is 30+ ???? it does add NOTHING to the storie
any creepy romance that is show as "sexy" or "normal" in general, worse if the author is trying to say it was made with good intentions, hello Unnamed Memory (to be fair I dropped it so fast I do not know exactly how it was frame but bullshit anyway)

but the one that I keep close to my heart is Eureka Seven, not because it was bad but damned the part where he find a father/mother figure and it happen to be his ennemis did get me and I am still not sure why lol

Works by Furuya Minoru. I did manage to finish Saltiness, but the other ones I try cut too deep with the darkness. The situations are too real and generate a lot of genuine anxiety for me. He draws intimidating strangers.
I didn't give up on reading the rest of his works, but every time I want to stop after 1 or two chapters and never return. The guy has a talent for writing the most awkward and painful social situations.
i just started Saltiness ,because of you and i love it thanks for the indirect suggestion

Fed-Kun's army
Tomodachi Game, the way the main character treat people like nothing, sometimes like objects, even the supposed friends, it just made me feel SO BAD, I really couldn't bear continuing, specially how he sometimes try to show that "care" about them and go very far for them (even when he just didn't need), but they just want they to give back all his effort, it just feels like he doesn't really like them and are just using them for whatever reason he has, I know someone will come and say "you are wrong because in chapter xxxxxx he shows how he really feels" and stuff, but just, that was the way I felt reading it and I was feeling really bad, I really couldn't keep going, it makes me remember some bad experiences of people pretending to be my friends

Anything where there's f on m rape and it gets treated as comedy, fanservice or brushed up off.

Dex-chan lover
Had to drop like 3 mangas, cause too many chapters and I lost track pretty easily.

The first being "Only Sense Online(OSO)" mostly due to me having the worst attention span and memory and because it's 95 chapters in. I cannot keep track...
Second is "Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida!" my brain, I cannot understand what the hell is happening with this magic bullshit.
882122631170646036.png

and "J<->M" because I didn't understand the concept and got called retarded in the comments, someone saying it's deserved + strikes and dumbs.
Personally, I might just have a horrible attention span to understand some mangas. lol
681727348214595603.png

Dex-chan lover
The 100 girlfriends one, I just can't stand how love works on that universe, it's feel too much like brainwashing.

Dex-chan lover
Had to drop like 3 mangas, cause too many chapters and I lost track pretty easily.

The first being "Only Sense Online(OSO)" mostly due to me having the worst attention span and memory and because it's 95 chapters in. I cannot keep track...
Second is "Netachara-Tensei Toka Anmarida!" my brain, I cannot understand what the hell is happening with this magic bullshit.
882122631170646036.png

and "J<->M" because I didn't understand the concept and got called retarded in the comments, someone saying it's deserved + strikes and dumbs.
Personally, I might just have a horrible attention span to understand some mangas. lol
681727348214595603.png
checked with doctors or therapists? not being able to handle 40 pages or a few chapters is bad and can affect real life negatively.

Dex-chan lover
checked with doctors or therapists? not being able to handle 40 pages or a few chapters is bad and can affect real life negatively.
Honestly, I cannot even explain why I cannot handle them, I think my attention span might be cooked. It's been like this for months already.

Dex-chan lover
Kanokari. Mc way too shit to have those girls. Dude's indecisive ass is killing me. Even Sukuna would die of frustration from seeing this guy fretting over nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread