Dex-chan lover
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2024
- Messages
- 297
I’m looking for manga that explores a relationship involving someone who is in therapy (and also has a mental health condition). So like, there are a lot of psychological yuri manga about like one of the lovers having BPD or something like that, but it goes untreated and causes the relationship to spiral out of control in an extreme way.
Instead of that, I’d like one where one of the lovers does actually get treated, but obviously because it’s a chronic condition, there are still trials and tribulations in their relationship surrounding the condition. From what I understand, this kind of thing is rare in manga, because of publishing guidelines and social norms or whatever on explicitly acknowledging mental health problems, but there’s probably a few somewhere.
Instead of that, I’d like one where one of the lovers does actually get treated, but obviously because it’s a chronic condition, there are still trials and tribulations in their relationship surrounding the condition. From what I understand, this kind of thing is rare in manga, because of publishing guidelines and social norms or whatever on explicitly acknowledging mental health problems, but there’s probably a few somewhere.