Futari Solo Camp - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Oh well, I've gone and done it.

Dex-chan lover
Me neither dude. Womans is such a hassle creature to handle.

Dex-chan lover
It only took 6 chapters before the author realized this relationship was kind of one-sided.

Fed-Kun's army
Being alone is cool but for better or for worse, we are social creatures. Its in our genes. Company is something we all seek deep down.

@Kyxr Just women? That would be your unwillingness to understand how they act and change ur behaviour in accordance to it.

Dex-chan lover
@Ekfreet its not like im not willing to understand. Some woman tends to be very unreasonable its not even funny. I may sound arrogant, but i do not seek any company from anyone. If they comfortable with me, i am more than willing to let them step into my life. Excluding the few shit i been thru before. This is the most i can tolerate.

Dex-chan lover
And here we have a perfect example of self-destructive behavior.

Although to be fair, dat ass...

I'm starting to feel a little better about the situation currently...BUT I'm still super fucking skeptical. I still kinda feel annoyed by the girl for now. I can only hope for the best

Aggregator gang
This was a pretty good chapter but she needs to chill a bit lol

The biggest thing I dislike is the age gap. They don't mesh that well or at least it could be executed better

"muh age gap"
get a grip kid people have the right to write what they want bugger all else

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, this is the stepping stone for her. I was glad that he came to a conclusion (somewhat)

Users who are viewing this thread