Futari Solo Camp

Dex-chan lover
I hate that cover it looks like green shit on his face

Edit: well fuck after seeing the other covers it's not the only one with it.....

Banned
@greatninja3

yeah 100% a "dont read the first two chapters" what a horrible way to start a feel good camping manga.

False rape accusations to get what you want, looking through someone's wallet to invade their personal privacy.

God damn... i agree. DONT READ THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS! i got so bloody irritated but i trucked through it to read the rest and the rest after are so damn good!

Contributor
Best quality of volume 7 cover here https://stat.dokusho-ojikan.jp/bcf812f9-c5f9-42bf-b175-3d235cd2b612.jpg
Also most recent cover of Evening with Shizuku https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXoArDoU8AAJoUr?format=jpg&name=orig
EXoArDoU8AAJoUr

I reckon they been fucking since the first chapter and the mark on his face is a hicky. We just never see it because this manga isnt about that, its about CAMPING.

c1

Girl threatens to accuse him of rape in the first chapter if he doesn't coddle her. Instant drop.

This manga is pretty good and worth your time.... if you skip the first chapter or don't mind
when a woman blackmails a dude with false accusations

lol, too much hate because of the first chapter. I really recommend to keep an eye on it, at leat until ch 5, after that you should make your mind.

Who knew that setting shit on fire was so damn difficult, there goes my dream of being a professional pyromaniac 😪

Power Uploader
What plays in my head every time I read this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaCFekqQy7Y

Just outta curiosity, do the recipes actually work?
..and has anyone figured out the brand of Gen's (the guy's) chair?

Honestl, the woman is so annoying in the first few chapters. I can understand Hen's frustration. Still gonna read a couple more and see how it'll turn out

I think the issue I have with these kinds of manga is that they get so in-depth into some material that it’s focused on that it reads more like a textbook than a story about people.

Long inner monologues that are unprovoked, dialogue between one person reading Wikipedia entries and another person making quips. Random facts (or recipes??) that just interrupt a scene.

And what little story is actually told is the same as all those other informational pieces: one character is the brainiac and gives their daily speech about some weird thing, one character is the braindead who makes the quips and who’s supposed to be the everyman who’s becoming someone like the brainiac, and the rest is about the snail’s pace development in the relationship between the two.

Aggregator gang
Tbh I just want to see their relationship progress. Don't really care about the camping stuff.

Double-page supporter
For me it's the opposite, I want to see camp stuff. I don't like her she's annoying lol.

Don't get me wrong, I love tomboy characters like her but yeah just put an underage girl to a 30year old guy. She feels out of place.

EDIT: This story is not bad, I learned to appreciate it. I really like how realistic it is and how he approaches her. No BS. She's still kinda annoying but it gets fun to read. [I find the MC even more annoying.]

We need more Camping Mangas! This story is trying to be many things. With the drama,MC betaness,ect.
I love AntiSocial MCs but hate indecisive jerk types.

Art and Camping is what keeps me going.

Users who are viewing this thread