Futari Switch - Vol. 4 Ch. 15 - Masked Ninja

Fed-Kun's army
Ma boi created this manga so the gal from Prison School could have a chance to shine!

I loved her design in that series being so weirdly entrancing(?) and I wished that she could have a romance... Weird thing to ask of this author, I know.

You just read how it is going XD

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, as far as I know Brick Scans is working on super ball girls, he's just been away because he's busy at university, I already got too much on my plate at the moment ngl lol
ah thats a shame i think the raws are almost doubled the tls. thanks for the answer

Dex-chan lover
Man the Art of this guy is outstanding (well, except of the hair-do of that new girl, that's just hideous) and his stories are always wild - if only he wasn't notorious for ruining his own stories at some point. Plus, he's funny af, her punishing that girl with broom had me laughing in tears. I really hope he pulls thru with his story this time, but it feels a little like reading another Im Dal Young Manga

I just love Akiras work. Always with nonsense and funny plots.

And nice translation, good to see that it's in the hands of a group tht already does good works in other big series. Nice job guys!

Well, as far as I know Brick Scans is working on super ball girls, he's just been away because he's busy at university, I already got too much on my plate at the moment ngl lol
Hey Mario bros, are you planning on translating a couple of chaps for this one anytime soon?

Dex-chan lover
Aha the classic "You saw my panties and now you must take responsibility and marry me" trope

Users who are viewing this thread