Futaribeya - Vol. 4 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
"This is all for me."πŸ˜ƒ The house is a mess! let's have a spring roll! πŸ˜‚ OMG. "We could go with two beds?" "Thaaat's not happening." πŸ˜‚ OMG. I love these girls so much. Sakurako is uber cute with braids or a bob.
I'm so happy this manga is continuing into college!!! I've loved these two ever since chapter one. blissful, wholesome, slice of life comedy.
Thank you so much, Yukiko and everyone at Yuri Ichigo. I hope this manga continues into their thirties at least πŸ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
Sakurako Spiral File 40. Graduation and Prepping for college and Newlywed life. Looks like Kasumi has discovered the escalation Sakurako's obsession has been doing in the shadows. It was at this moment Kasumi knew, she definitely has to be a brake for this.

Dex-chan lover
Damn moving on to college and different hairstyle ? Thats gutsy, i quite like Sakurako's new look quite a bit more.

Again Kasumi just says "watch what you say in public" not that she wont kiss her, can you just straight up say theyre in a relationship already author ??

Reactions: GK
At this point i see a continuation of the manga even after college. πŸ‘€

• Confused
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Pretty funny with the suit panel I was like "maybe she could go for a haircut" and then immediately

Dex-chan lover
Newlywed life πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ I'm so glad for these two girls

Users who are viewing this thread