Futaribeya - Vol. 4 Ch. 40

Man, I've been following this series since girls in boxes starting uploading to dynasty - it's been a long-ass time since chapter 1. Never thought I'd see the day that these two would graduate from high school and secretly didn't want to because I thought it'd be the end. I'm super pumped that it's not.

Anywho, thanks so much @hatsuko and the rest at of the Yuri Ichigo team for all your hard work and thus allowing me to continue reading my favorite manga 😊

Dex-chan lover
aww but i liked her long hair! but yes so excited for their newlywed life!

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Ehhh. Have I skipped a chapter where they officially start going out or something? It feels slightly empty

Dex-chan lover
OMFG for a moment I thought this was the final chapter! But it goes onnnnnnn!!!

Sakurako cutting her hair is unexpected, but she’s still cute and suits her.

@soulstar85 I feel you in this. I started reading Futaribeya only here, but following all their life from the beginning of school to this point I feel a little like a parent watching her daughters grow 😅🤣

Dex-chan lover
I was almost moved to tears. I'm so happy for my girls, they've grown and spent so much beautiful moments together so far.

Seriously thank you guys at Yuri Ichigo. Considering I can't buy the mangas in my country, you've been my salvation ever since you picked this up. Mad props to you. 😊

I'm glad to see that college will merely be another chapter in the story.
I was afraid it would end with their graduation.

m11

AaaAAaaaAh!! SAKURAKO CUT HER HAIR!!! GRAAAAAAHHH!!

@Nyeko Can't get married when they're already married

Dex-chan lover
Almost everyone: I'm going to miss this series when it's gone.
Yukiko-sama: It's not ending, you know?
Everyone: EHHHHHH??!!!!!
And at the exact same time: WAAAAAIIIIII!!!!

I like how they are actually aging unlike others which take up over 100 chapters and the people are somehow only a little over a year older then skips so much in between for age.

This one is nice since we went through each year to see how adorable they are together and goes even further beyond just the high school. I can't wait for the college chapters and what type of new people who end up filling similar roles to their friends back in high school.

Dex-chan lover
Good to see more things being like Kase-san and just continuing nicely.

Dex-chan lover
I was pretty bummed when I see this is the last chapter and ended in graduation, but they didn't end it and continuing their newlyweds college life. I can't be happier about it man, thank you very much Yuri Ichigo for picking up this series and Yukiko for making this sweet story.

Users who are viewing this thread