Futaribeya - Vol. 5 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Heheh, we got a hint of Swap ⇔ Swap in the extra. Looks like Yukiko likes it too. Good job, sensei!

Double-page supporter
Just give in to your inner gay, Kasumi-chan.
"I really went to town and got busy with her yesterday."😂
She woke her up in the middle of the night to tell her that. 😂

Fed-Kun's army
I mean, it's a misunderstanding that doesn't really feel out of place, considering how close they are

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
Sakurako Spiral File 43. Oh! Kasumi gave Sakurako explicit consent to do what she wants with her. Escalation point found!

Dex-chan lover
lol so everyone thinks they're lovers hu, well we the readers dont really know how close they are cuz the author wants to really milk this but cmon itd be the same if they were lovers just more kiss scenes and maybe sex considering how close they are ?

Sakurako sure is more laid back now as well she never followed Kasumi in her skimpiness before, college man it changes you.

I love how close they are while sleeping.

Do they kiss often? Theyre always so casual about it.

Bro you dont just casually forgive someone waking you up at 3am to tell you their dream if you dont really love that person (or are a total pushover i guess) especially someone like Kasumi.

Fed-Kun's army
sakurako develops a leg and foot fetish, when many chapters ago she showed her thigh fetish while she was drunk. very good progression

Dex-chan lover
I swear they are like extra extra fucking gay after entering college or is it just me

Users who are viewing this thread