Futaribeya - Vol. 8 Ch. 64

It's nice to see Kasumi both explicitly appreciating Sakurako and realizing that if she makes it known Sakurako'll get way excited. Of course, maybe she'd calm down about them if Kasumi was less incredibly sparse with her displays of affection/care, but as-is it still works.

Dex-chan lover
I swear that in the last page, third mini-panel from the top, Kasumi is shining really bright after Sakurako’s words.

Dex-chan lover
Sakurako Spiral File 64!

Wow, their so in sync. Both wanting to work with their wife. I have no doubt it will happen I have a feeling it's going to work out. Sakurako's Superhumanity shall surely strike! I nailed that alliteration. They're gonna be in different department but they'll go home together which is nice. Mutual escalation.

After Kasumi dyed her hair and with the introduction of several black haired girls, I find it very difficult to even tell the characters apart.

After high school and university arc we gonna get those hot office romance then? Nice give me 10 volumes of that.

Dex-chan lover
64 chapters and we’ve had one panel of one of them looking thirsty (last page) and one of them drunk and saying they want to have the other he sit on their face.

I mean, human relationships don’t need to be clearly defined or traditional. They don’t need to be sexual to be partners forever.

That said... are they a couple? Do they do the deed? Sakurako has expressed, many times, that she is sexually attracted to Kasumi. Has she been that patient, or do we just not get confirmation.

We know for a fact that a side couple has a sexual relationship, and one of them is bi. I’m just skimming because it feels so weird and ephemeral.

Contributor
@phoenixir That's a real jackass thing to say. You COULD just answer his/her questions, point out details they missed. I'd do it myself but I'm very behind on the series, was just checking the comments out of curiosity.

Dex-chan lover
@Thrembs

Just assume they're lovers, it's the best short explanation.

The long version is they have no intention of putting a label to their relationship as to them in encompasses many facets of different relationship types. But they've slept together for like, 5 years and kiss. So. Yeah.

Dex-chan lover
@Swifft You're talking a 3000+ essay on the wonders of Sakurako and Kasumi's love, though. I don't have that kind of time today, because I'm running my restaurant. It's better if they read through it properly or check the Sakurako Spiral Files.

I wonder why no one is commenting on the fact that Kasumi explicitly questioned her actions and wants by saying "[...] But that's not what friends do, so." That line speaks volumes about why this hasn't gone anywhere. Kasumi is VERY detached from the concept of romantic love, to a weird degree even, which has been pointed out by the author many a times, the ONLY reason this has gone anywhere, is because The Sakurako Thirst is stronk. Also, Kasumi is obviously in love with Sakurako, but she just can't come to terms with it, because of that previously mentioned detachment to romantic feelings. It's just alien to her, so it feels weird, not wrong by any means, just... Weird.

Also, for those wondering, it has been very heavily implied that the farthest they've made it in the past... Years or relationship, is to a kiss on the lips. Yup. No more.

Dex-chan lover
@NinjaGoemon @Tromend
can't we just say their both Asexual? it's what makes the most sense to me seeing as how they haven't done anything with each other sexually even tho they wan't to be with each other forever

@dokidoki The thing is, Sakurako is CLEARLY NOT, she's just a fucking saint. Literally. And not for no reason even, her reason is very clear. She loves Kasumi THAT MUCH, to the point of "I'll wait as many years as it takes for her to figure out her own feelings" that said, jsut because she thinks like that, it doesn't mean she doesn't think of: "But that doesn't mean I won't try to get in bed (sexually) with her as much as possible, I mean, I WANT TO, so I'll just make sure she knows that." And she's succeeded in making Kasumi at least aware that, "We're more than friends... at least... but what though?"

Users who are viewing this thread