Futaribeya - Vol. 8 Ch. 65.3 - Bonus 3: Thoughts During an Ordinary Day

Dex-chan lover
I always enjoy this format way more than the usual 4-koma one for the normal chapters. Saying that they are a bonus is kind of a underappreciation if you ask me, considering that in many of those the relationships tend to move forward a lot.

Fed-Kun's army
Normally, I'm not for NTR, but something has to happen to light a match under Kasumi's ass when it comes to Sakurako. It's been 7 years and she's obviously in love with you, woman. Chop chop, already.

Fed-Kun's army
What I love about these chapters is the proportions of the characters. 4koma Panels don't leave much room and characters always appear too chibi. But here you can truly see what beautiful grown up women they are. Which really puts you closer the characters emotionally.

Also seeing Kasumi chan reminising about the past, present and future reminds me about how long we are following them both. And how much satisfaction it is to move allong with them on their journey.

I love them so much! And I fear the Moment when we have to part ways.

Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
Oh is this a flag for engagement arc. Considering their usual interaction I expect Kasumi to be the one who ask Sakurako to stay beside her until death do them apart.

Aggregator gang
a bit weird that people are wishing these two would fall into a traditionally defined relationship setup

Dex-chan lover
Many readers got frustrated with how sidetracked this series became. It's almost nauseating not seeing any real plot development for the 10th chapter in a row

Aggregator gang
a bit weird that people are wishing these two would fall into a traditionally defined relationship setup

I don’t think an actual definition is needed. Perhaps a simple “I want to be together with you forever” can be exchanged by both parties.

Aggregator gang
If that's her level of stamina, she's going to be in trouble later in life. Its a miracle she hasn't put on weight already. Some people love to overcomplicate that, but it all is really simple: if you burn more than you take in you lose weight, if you burn less than you take in you gain weight, end of statement.

Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
This was an amazing chapter. It didn't quite hit the level of the pre-college chapters, but it was very close.
I can't believe Kasumi almost fell asleep while walking 😆
Some nice reflections about their relationship and some beautiful moments where they were very close.
Such a pity that Yukiko didn't develop that sweat-wiping moment into a kiss. That would have been so romantic. I want to see Sakurako kiss Kasumi already. Not in a dumb comical way or as a joke or in the usual yuri way that involves one character pushing or manhandling another character. I want to see them have a genuine romantic kiss.

Aggregator gang
its nice to see kasumi thoughts about her life with sakurako.

makes you realize she's aware that her sticking with sakurako all these years is totally ooc for her, maybe soon she'll start thinking about spending the rest of her life with sakurako and how it'll work oujt

Dex-chan lover
It's funny Kasumi said that Sakurako's worries and burdens and worries arehers alone because Sakuraro is one to always help other with their worries and burdens.

Dex-chan lover
@tickub

The Yuri tag greatly implies it was coming and is one of the reasons I kind of fell of reading this regularly. It should be shoujo ai instead because there is only hints like this.

Dex-chan lover
The only difference between these two and a married couple is the lack of a piece of paper saying they're married. They've practically been married since they met.

Dex-chan lover
@Jackist Implying we didn't have two side yuri couples going on. Anyway, Shoujo-ai is just a western invention. And i remember that the discussion to merge Shoujo-ai and Yuri under one tag on Mangadex was discuss some time ago already.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of surprised at the complaints, by this point everyone should know what they're in for. There are lots of relationships in this series beyond Kasumi & Sakurako's, some of which are full on regular romance at this point. The main two's though is a different kind and that's ok, there are lots of different kinds beyond the typical seen in manga. Some people really just aren't that interested nor opposed, and that doesn't make them defective somehow. It's a quiet slice of life series about them slowly moving forward with their lives and how that evolves, and for once past the utterly typical school days which so many series stop at. If you're after some big End With A Period dramatic confession everything is changed this is probably the wrong place, though there looks to be some slow continuing evolution.

Users who are viewing this thread