Futaribeya

images stopped loading for me half way through the first chapter

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/11/14/a-room-for-two/

Very light yuri, very light comedy, just a casual page turner slice of life series. Some interesting and unique things about it, but it's not SPECTACULAR or anything. And that's fine. A truly simple series is something to be treasured.

Dex-chan lover
@Ryoumiya:

X2, mate. This is my favorite light comedy yuri and Hatsuko and everyone involved in Yuri Ichigo Scans singlehandedly cured my permanent deppression by picking up this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Was expecting a lot of yuri in this, but I ended up staying for the cute and comfy atmosphere and fun character interactions.
Along with its 4koma format, this series could have fit in well in Manga Time Kirara magazine to be honest.

Looking forward for more chapter releases. Followed!

Dex-chan lover
The drawing look fluff and nice. But kinda boring, they just get used to each other to fast. You miss the first sharing bed and do all the stuff the first time. Where the blush. Give me more cuddle and make out

Aggregator gang
This feels a lot like a genderbent Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge, but Kasumi moves by herself

they don't have the confession bother me a little bit but this is really fluffy so i'll let it slip :3

Supporter
wow, this was a lot slower and more boring than i thought it would be. 30 chapters in and literally nothing has happened between them.

Dex-chan lover
Just asking but why this doesn't have the yuri tag put ? Cause the MCs are pretty much married at this point and we have at least 2 officials side couples.

Dex-chan lover
Beside the fact that one side couple are going out officialy, the other one have been seen kissing and that the MCs are basically married at this point, yeah sure no progress.

one of the worst manga i ever read
i really like shouji ai or yuri stuff but this one really piss me off

Users who are viewing this thread