Futoku No Guild - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Mayday

Dex-chan lover
@useruser I think they showed in a previous chapter that they are pretty technologically advanced despite the fact that they still dress and fight like characters from a generic medieval fantasy story.

Dex-chan lover
Now we need for Kikkun to get injured next chapter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Aggregator gang
i'm just sat here thinking how incredibly useful hitamuki actually is.
At the moment she's a fighter than can healer herself leaving more resources and focus available for the rest of the team.
Or alternatively she would be able to go full support but still be able to effectively defend herself leaving the damaging roles able to focus more on damage.
only problem is that she's a novice.

TL;DR
hitamuki best girl.

You can get the raw e-books of the tankoubons for like 500 yen on Amazon... Would that not be easier than however you've been getting the censored raws?...

Dex-chan lover
Is he forgetting that the reason he is doing that is so he can retire?

Fed-Kun's army
As much as they complain that she is an off-healer, Chakra is typically a Martial Artist skill in most RPGs, the concept being that they use their internal 'chi' to do stuff like heal themselves or do ka-mi-ha-me-ha balls. Basically, they throw it as a wild card to allow Martial Artists to do magical stuff without calling it 'magic'.

Dex-chan lover
@sudzzuds I think the Issue here is that she's collecting Non-combat Skills (no matter the source) instead of combat skills.

Users who are viewing this thread