Futoku no Guild - Vol. 13 Ch. 75 - Short End Of The Stick

Fed-Kun's army
I’m siding with the former local god in this arc. Let it burrrrrnnnnn!

Also it’s curious that earlier in the arc, they were discussing people receiving divine punishment which shaped the present state of their world. Hope that’s how the arc is gonna go.
I dunno why you'd side with him. Sure, he has a reason to be angry and hate the ones who orcustrated things, but he's literally trying to destroy the town and kill everyone inside. He's a monster (in the figurative sense, not just the literal one) and he needs to be put down.

Dex-chan lover
Last chapter Hades said it's too much trouble to sort out who's guilty and who's not so he's just going to wipe out the whole town. Dude gets no pity from me at this point.
He sorted them already, as Honkers telling him not to do it during festival, and those people are the targets. They always in group and exerting their pressure in the village. THEY are the targets.

Off topic, but man, I wish people stop tagging me "Oh but it's actually like this" when it's exactly what I already said. I know it's the age of social media, but I wish people would spend more time thinking and reading before jumping to correct people. I don't want to deal with people correcting me the same thing again and again. I guess this is why hideki kamiya blocks people, you insects.

Read the replies first, and don't keep asking the same question.
For me, if I don't reply or acknowledge (likes etc) then I don't want to care, it's your problem, not mine. Not my job to explain author's intention, just posting my excitement

Off topic 2, I'm still salty about people teaching me about rice. When my intention is about a guy who refused a girl's cooking because his ego, but ended up making rice with raw eggs (lame). But people mobbed me "hurr it is honorable Japanese samurai Bushido dish".

I still think about it lot when cooking rice. I'm asian, so I think about that A LOT.

Or that other time one guy keep pestering me how spaceships economy works, but really my comment is just I like how the money is easier to count unlike other Isekai where they use yen. Be glad they don't use rupiah.

Fucking internet, man.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The fact that San is helping a nazy village even if she doesn't knows, and already killed the helpers of Hades, makes it so i actually don't fell too bad if she gets killed

But she wont get killed, her design is too unique, and she already pulled that shit off with King Masura and learned nothing

Actually i don't think any humans will die in this arc, only the monsters

Hell the real question is if the also villagers are going to get away with their bullshit after Hades and his helpers get killed by the end of this arc, this is pretty much guaranteed to happen

So what will it be slap at the back of the hand, a couple of years of community service, increased taxes, or get away free with some mean judgemental words said to them?

Because the author doesn't has the balls to burn the village or kill the villagers, the only one paying with his life on this arc will be Hades
Remember that san and the allies don't have the knowledge that the enemy is innocent and the villager is the one who is wrong. They were just doing damage control duty as guard

I get you lol, sometimes I forgot that I was on the global group(90% westerners) and said something not good about rice just a bit, and then suddenly a bunch of dumbo out of nowhere suddenly bashed me for it. They praise rice like it is some food of god. "Madafacka I eat this shit everyday for my entire life now, I know better than you how it taste like, only poor uni students eat only rice for their meal you moron! It is a staple food, it is bland as shit, if you seriously only eat rice for an entire meal and still praise it then I think you probably can't taste shit". Fack those guys man, I like bread more, at least that thing can have a good taste depends on the bakery.

Dex-chan lover
He sorted them already, as Honkers telling him not to do it during festival, and those people are the targets. They always in group and exerting their pressure in the village. THEY are the targets.

Off topic, but man, I wish people stop tagging me "Oh but it's actually like this" when it's exactly what I already said. I know it's the age of social media, but I wish people would spend more time thinking and reading before jumping to correct people. I don't want to deal with people correcting me the same thing again and again. I guess this is why hideki kamiya blocks people, you insects.

Read the replies first, and don't keep asking the same question.
For me, if I don't reply or acknowledge (likes etc) then I don't want to care, it's your problem, not mine. Not my job to explain author's intention, just posting my excitement

Off topic 2, I'm still salty about people teaching me about rice. When my intention is about a guy who refused a girl's cooking because his ego, but ended up making rice with raw eggs (lame). But people mobbed me "hurr it is honorable Japanese samurai Bushido dish".

I still think about it lot when cooking rice. I'm asian, so I think about that A LOT.

Or that other time one guy keep pestering me how spaceships economy works, but really my comment is just I like how the money is easier to count unlike other Isekai where they use yen. Be glad they don't use rupiah.

Fucking internet, man.

Might want to inform the scanlators that they mistranslated chapter 74 on pages 4 where Hades says

“Sorting out who was part of the planning would be too much trouble, so the whole village will be destroyed”
and pages 23 and 24 where he says

I respect your conviction, we waited for the festival to be over so that the tourists would have left. They’ll never know it but the lives you have saved today are inestimable. But that is the biggest concession I will make

Unless what you said is a spoiler reveal from a later chapter.

As for the rest of what you said, well, that was all off-topic right? So it has nothing to do with a conversation on a public discussion forum where people reply to comments of other users as they talk about a series they enjoy, so this "insect" will just leave it at that.

Dex-chan lover
Might want to inform the scanlators that they mistranslated chapter 74 on pages 4 where Hades says

and pages 23 and 24 where he says

Unless what you said is a spoiler reveal from a later chapter.

As for the rest of what you said, well, that was all off-topic right? So it has nothing to do with a conversation on a public discussion forum where people reply to comments of other users as they talk about a series they enjoy, so this "insect" will just leave it at that.
For the record, the translation is correct. He intends to destroy the village, but made the concession of sparing the tourists visiting for the festival.

So yeah, not a nice guy.
Remains to be seen if he changes his tune in a few chapters when it's revealed who the actual killer was.

Dex-chan lover
For the record, the translation is correct. He intends to destroy the village, but made the concession of sparing the tourists visiting for the festival.

So yeah, not a nice guy.
Remains to be seen if he changes his tune in a few chapters when it's revealed who the actual killer was.
He uses time magic to see it happen thou
?

Dex-chan lover
The fact that San is helping a nazy village even if she doesn't knows, and already killed the helpers of Hades, makes it so i actually don't fell too bad if she gets killed

But she wont get killed, her design is too unique, and she already pulled that shit off with King Masura and learned nothing

Actually i don't think any humans will die in this arc, only the monsters

Hell the real question is if the also villagers are going to get away with their bullshit after Hades and his helpers get killed by the end of this arc, this is pretty much guaranteed to happen

So what will it be slap at the back of the hand, a couple of years of community service, increased taxes, or get away free with some mean judgemental words said to them?

Because the author doesn't has the balls to burn the village or kill the villagers, the only one paying with his life on this arc will be Hades
I feel like Hades has like a 60-70% chance to get killed off or some sort of equivalent treatment. Narratively he is a sympathetic antagonist, who has no real lingering relationships left in this world and is currently on a revenge quest. I think his most likely end is to get put down but honestly i dunno what the author is going to do with him.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Hades has like a 60-70% chance to get killed off or some sort of equivalent treatment. Narratively he is a sympathetic antagonist, who has no real lingering relationships left in this world and is currently on a revenge quest. I think his most likely end is to get put down but honestly i dunno what the author is going to do with him.
Hes pretty much identical to king masura so i imagine a similar end

Only other possible end is taking up his position at kaboku again to repent but i think its toomuch a stretch

Im more curious about which of the other named will die with him or get the seiten treatment

Dex-chan lover
He uses time magic to see it happen thou
?
The killer being Kyoboku's ace who achieved the Quintessence of the Illusionist job means that they're able to make illusions so powerful that they can affect material reality though. So there's probably more to the story.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As he should since we see in this chapter moles under his command are just mauling people in town

Aggregator gang
I dunno why you'd side with him. Sure, he has a reason to be angry and hate the ones who orcustrated things, but he's literally trying to destroy the town and kill everyone inside. He's a monster (in the figurative sense, not just the literal one) and he needs to be put down.
y'all need to learn how collective responsibility actually works. and it's not appicable here, so hadesman can go fuck himself.

Dex-chan lover
i mean his wife aside (since we dont know full picture yet tho the villagers are sus as hell) the fact remains that the villagers chased out their local god and pinned a bunch of shit on him including divine retribution from a major god... id chalk this up as divine retribution aswell. you dont fuck with gods and expect to get away scot-free and he is very justified in a godly sense to punish his village. like fuck they even had a festival literally about that (humbling themselves)...

he was even nice enough to wait for the festival to end and tourists to leave.

Users who are viewing this thread