Futoku no Guild - Vol. 12 Ch. 68 - The Height Of Summer

Dex-chan lover
how can Kikuru be such a great adventurer while having a boner 24/7 is beyond me

ps: that "rike, rike" is Shuki, Shuki... right?

Dex-chan lover
This series is doing what I’ve been hoping for years, less monster assault and more lucky pervert situations for our MC. They have a really good set of characters in this series. And I’ve really grown to like them, like a lot.

So it is really hard to go back to the old chapters where they are treated pretty… roughly. The monkey arc is where I drew the line and apparently the author did as well. There has been a noticeable shift away from that sexual violence and more towards building the relationships between the characters we have grown to love.

Dex-chan lover
I was mostly routing for him to be with the fighter girl since she was with him first

Dex-chan lover
It's time for Kikuru to open up Hanabata's flower pot. Girl kept rubbing after coming outta drunk mode so she is more than ready for it.

Power Uploader
HOLY SHIT THAT'S THE FURTHEST WE'VE GONE IN TERMS OF ONE OF THE GIRLS SHARING SKINSHIP WITH MC

Dex-chan lover
LMAO, Dad came up short for condoms and rolled with the potential grandkids.

Noma's sinful thighs in a clearly unisex outfit are delicious. Bless the Hanabata progress.
I thought he was searching for cigarette to pose as a cool old man but him usually bringing condoms everywhere is more funny lol

Users who are viewing this thread