Futoku no Guild - Vol. 13 Ch. 74 - After The Festival

Dex-chan lover
Very little knows Kikuru outside his circle.
And now True's stocks are dropping within the girl group.

Aces just can't catch a break.

Dex-chan lover
So the 2 women are going to be joining the harem right? and if not both at least he will get the police girl.

Also, will they spare the monsters after realizing this is just revenge?
After King Mashira was killed despite being innocent while the real culprits survived?

Probably not, but at least the elders of the villages should die too, minimum

Dex-chan lover
I hate this. I hate all of this. This feels like some freaky Guro strung up toilet shit I never signed up for. Gross, I’ll never get vore or guro or any of this stuff. It’s just so horrible, like actully traumatizing, I don’t get the appeal.

Dex-chan lover
All the animal/beast sex is starting to get stale. Just draw human on human for once. I know you want to do it author, just pull the trigger
While I know they are not full scenes, there have been many pages which depicts fantasies or tainted misunderstandings of humanoids on humanoids similar to page 18 of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Uhh yeah buddy, this is chapter 74. We had 73 chapters before this that didn’t have the issue (well mostly). So what’s your point?
My point is, this chapter is no different than the past 73 chapters. Furthermore, albeit the light "vore", there's no guro in this chapter. So what are you on about?

Dex-chan lover
I'm sorry but you lost all your justification if you willingly go out of your way to include innocents in your crossfire :shamihuh:
( not to say scum don't deserve to be crucified )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread