Futoku No Guild - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Running From The Consequenses

Double-page supporter
Thank you for picking this up!

You gotta admit, the monsters being more interested in sexually harassing the party members rather than killing them is actually a legit advantage here. Not only it gives more time to come in for a rescue, but also the monsters doing it are usually distracted enough for Kikuru to easily execute an One-Move Kills on them.

Power Uploader
small edit, going to have Tokishiko refer to Kikuru as "Honey" instead of "Master"

le3

Dex-chan lover

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking up this series, you GLORIOUS individual.

Yay its alive and...

She might be best girl but spoiling stuffs is too far girl.... too far...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the pickup, lhscans really needs to just drop and announce the stuff they cant work on

Dex-chan lover
so is there a reason why you translated what clearly looks to be a phoenix as "fenizasque"?

Power Uploader
@Jaxcam because apparently i'm an idiot and managed to completely miss that and just took the spelling from ch 12 >< its fixed now

it is spelled a bit different though フェニザクス in the raws vs フェニックス

Dex-chan lover
Hoh... I mean, I've seen some things on this story...
But, I did not expect that...

Now, I wonder if LH will be picking this up tomorrow? Like how they did with other things they "forgot about"

ivv

Dex-chan lover
its been so long, I already forgot what is happening

Dex-chan lover
@Jaxcam @Kredim It's a play on Phoenix and Suzaku (both are fire birb pokimon) so Phoenizasuku or Phoenizask might be more appropriate. I mean it's a world where a male with a name like Kikuru isn't being laughed at so Phoenizasuku probably isn't weird by their standard.

Users who are viewing this thread