Futoku no Guild

Fed-Kun's army
Sooooooo... This is what happens when you remove the R-18 from a certain kind of story and turn it into R-15... Japan, you are wierd.

Will put it on reading list and read if this gets an uncensored re-release... @scanlators

Group Leader
I thought the healer was deliberately censored because she is like a saint or a holy person protected by the mighty bird.

I don't really care about the ecchi, the gag is quite interesting. Ty for translating this.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
In finally getting to this in my read list, the setting confused me. Modern universal education and clothing in a fantasy setting? Isn't that just lazy? Then came the magitech TVs and product ads and the realization dawned on me that it's actually a Dungeon Punk setting. A little bit Eberron, a little bit XCrawl. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
all those high ratings. uff. we'd need an H press for people on here. haha.

the manga could have been good, the story is fun, but the Ecchi is too strong in here.

Dex-chan lover
Guild of Depravity lives up its name, We still need doujins of this though. Also, the mangaka should consider doing a fashion manga. The outfits and stylistic choices are really nice.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm loving this. Anachronistic fantasy, sarcasm, a mature child trying to hook up her Mom with an ideal Poppa, comedy ecchi and a girl literally pissing herself on a disturbed hero...so good.It's

Have the translators dropped this or just gotten busy?

Aggregator gang
This is better then I expected. Don’t be turned off by the Ecchi tag.

The comedy style is too similar to Konosuba.

I like the fact the MC not perverted, and he’s fair to both sexes.

Main Heroine: I believe the best girl is Toxic —Black Mage Girl. She understands the MC black heart and character is too unique. As for the receptionist. The Author really trolled us lol. I like the Martial Artist girl but she’s too overused in a lot of manga franchise.

Honestly I hope this ends as a Open-Harem ending or Polygamy. This is coming from a guy who hates polygamy too. The Harem is to good and it’s been a long time I’ve seen something like this.

Users who are viewing this thread