Futoku no Guild

Dex-chan lover
@Galder Actually i just checked the raw and the tankobon raw for vol 1 is actually more censored than what we got here. The nipples is erased and the almighty black bar censoring a lot of thing. Well, it's a pirated raw so i don't know whether it using an actual tankobon raw or just seiga.nico raw, which is heavily censored, with added page from tankobon. Though i also confirmed that there's a lot of shitty translated line...

edit: Ok, confirmed that it's actually magazine raw + tankobon cover packed together *sigh

A lewd series that's also genuinely funny!? Can it really be true?

Definitely hope to see the tankobon version!

Dex-chan lover
@GlassGuyBob are you sure it's an actual tankobon rip? For starter this manga has 2 source of raw. The first is from monthly gangan and the second one is from nico seiga with more censorship. So far the only raw that i can found for free is actually a compiled nico seiga rips with added cover page from tankobon (high chance that it's just ripped from online storepage considering it's low resolution).

Aggregator gang
This is so wholesome....
Also how come one chapter is not censored and then the rest are...weird shit right there.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for translating this guys.

he's surely taking the piss in the new chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread