Futoku no Guild

@Kredim I see, thank you for the clarification. I'm glad you picked this up after it was dropped so thank you for that as well.

Oh new cover picture! Nice!
Thanks again Kredim for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
Mishelly is on the new cover of the volume. I've been dying to see her again

huge kudos for picking it up, really fun to read all the herps and derps
also, im pretty sure there was no smut here, im guessing its just a false alarm. anyone else agree?

I hope it gets animated, i really want to see anime as fun as konosuba. But with all that lewd content. That's really a small chance it happens :((

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Not 100% sure what to make of this.

The "art" style kinda ruins its potential. I mean the drawings look like amateur work, which kinda ruins the whole feel of things. Even the sexy scenes, which might be great otherwise, are marred by being awkwardly drawn.

I've noticed a lot of people trying to compare it to konosuba but... no. Konosuba is hilarious. This series tries to be funny and fails. It isn't anywhere near as clever in the comedy department, simply relying on trash-tier Japanese clichés and manzai.

About the only thing it has going for it is a few characters with nice body designs (but again, badly drawn)... somewhat counteracted by another few loli-trash characters.

I rate it 4/10. It would get higher if it was better drawn. It would also get higher if it was actually as funny as it tried to be.

Dex-chan lover
An Ecchi series I actually laugh at. Most Ecchi series i've read typically have the punchline be "Oh No! I fell on this girl in a precarious manner!" "I accidently peeped on the girl changing!" I absolutely abhor it.
Punchlines here are actually solid. The Ecchi element is there, but typically in service of another punchline too.
Furthermore. There's actually plot going on. Definitely didn't look like that when I started.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no!
Author is trying to remove THE GAY from this series!

This is basically bestuality softcore... which is a problem cause the comedy and combat are pretty nice.

The plot and world building are getting set up and even the monster design improves a lot...

So read at your discretion, there are things to enjoy outside the heavy echii.

But the heavy echii is to ingrained in every part of this series.

Users who are viewing this thread