Futsutsukana Akujo de wa Gozaimasu ga

Contributor
It jist released now in my country (France) at the same time as another vilainess manga , The most heretical last boss .

So i tried reading both the manga here to see if i will like it.
The most heretical last boss is (for me) extremely boring and cringe, same problem with others similar story with mary sue characters who know the future.

This one was more original, the beginning was good, the 2 chapters here were really fun.

So, here is my choice now :
20230813-193336.jpg

Contributor
It jist released now in my country (France) at the same time as another vilainess manga , The most heretical last boss .

The most heretical last boss is (for me) extremely boring and cringe, same problem with others similar story with mary sue characters who know the future.

This one was more original, the beginning was good, the 2 chapters here were really fun.

20230813-193336.jpg
I can't find where to read after chapter 10. In Japan, volume 5 or 6 is out now.

Dex-chan lover
Surprisingly the main plot resolves in the first arc, but the light novel and manga actually continue past that point. It's unusual for these villainness stories as usually the settings are too simplistic for anything interesting to happen. If the main story wraps up there are sometimes really obtuse meta-narratives on the need for a villainness and tragedy for the order of the world. Dumb plot device characters pop up to "correct" the story. In this case there's quite a lot established about the politics and affairs of different clans to work with instead of just ruminating on the villainness role.

Group Leader

20230813-193336.jpg
It is coming to Vietnam soon so I'm reading to get a feel of things by reading the first volume but I accidentally went through the first 3 volumes already.

Users who are viewing this thread