Futsuu no Koiko-chan

Group Leader
Read up to about ch.5x of this manga. It takes some time to get started but it is definitely 137472/10. I would recommend it over and over ??

Finally someone realized how good this manga is and pick this up lol
I have read all of the latest volume and it's really really good compare to others.

They are CUUUTE, absolutely, I can't resist it.
And I like the part when they are confessing to each other.

Official french translation: http://www.kana.fr/produit/banale-a-tout-prix-t1/

Dex-chan lover
Up to ch. 5 this is really unexpectedly good. There's something about the obsessively normal MC and her stubborn, forceful personality that draws me in.

she's definitely normal I'm already bored with her

i don't care about normal and who want to stay normal, so I'm dropping this

Out of all the author's works, this is probably the most fun to read. Thanks for the translations

ADL

This manga gets cuter and cuter each chapter ~~ Seriously the male MC is freaking adorable and his personality goes well with the tsundereness the female MC seems to possess. Definitely worth a read!

A breath of fresh air if we talk about shoujo manga. Theres nothing new compared to other mangas but this manga is like cut all the shit out of the story and put just the good parts we want to read.

I think the MC is a mixed bag kinda for me? She's not too bad though honestly - thing is, for a shoujo manga this one's generic. Another pass for me. ; u ;

they have great chemistry together, like every time they talk, it's so amusing to read. and they're so cute~! thank you for scanlating!!

Give it a chance up to 5 chapters. I started to like it after the 3rd chapter (I hated the first chapter) and began looking forward to reading it every month by the 5th chapter. I feel like if you don't like it by the 5th chapter then you probably won't like it..

This is pretty adorable and really enjoyable. The both leads are very cute and don't fall in the more cliche type of chracter you get in shoujo, specially the boy.
The one thing i'm not liking and i hope it does not go there is the sister becoming a type of rival.

Users who are viewing this thread