Futsuu no Koitte Nani? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Faint Certitude

Dex-chan lover
Ooh is this getting an actual translation. I've been looking forward since the other person gave us a sneak peak. So I'm glad to see this getting picked up.

Dex-chan lover
poly-ship anyone??? :dogkek:
Even as I say that the childhood friend has no chance from how romance Mangas usually go.This manga is gonna have hella drama and I'm here for it!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Short-haired girl, seriously, just cut your loss early and doing something else. Nothing good would come from getting between these "I'm so special I am altering their actual vision" kind of love. Also, you're a childhood friend. That's pretty much predestined for pain and suffering(tm).

Dex-chan lover
Cute tomboy friend ain't got a chance. So sad. On another site this is tagged as a love triangle. Am I wrong to say that this is 100% not one? So far black hair and light hair are interested and tomboy likes black hair. Not a true triangle.

Dex-chan lover
wow, the tomboy girl lost from chapter 1, I hope she finds someone else to love, I don't want her to just be constantly suffering throughout the story.

thanks for picking this up.

Dex-chan lover
The fact that this isn't fukaumi kon is hurting my brain I can't tell if it actually looks that similar or if I'm just dumb

Dex-chan lover
The cover reminds me of Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai

The vibe of the cover was so similar in fact that I assumed the girl with short hair was a guy, and didn't realize my mistake until the panel where she jumps to meet the ball (pg 3 in this chapter). My brain apparently ignored that she was wearing a skirt in chapter 1. And on the cover. :wtf:

Users who are viewing this thread