Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 62

Dex-chan lover
Filler nonsense.

drowsy-sleepy-yawn-ldimb921lr1xd0q7.gif

Dex-chan lover
this chapter both feels fulfillng and like a filler
altough it felt empty, I was glad author didnt put mc into all high and mighty mode and skipped it with "sorry I like fmc now"
it was a proper conclusion, though too much stuff I dont really care about (the past) is being shoved to my face

Thanks for the chap! Even from the first panel the convo in yours flow better and made much more sense

Dex-chan lover
wait so she decided that she would be the one to friendzone herself? girl really did shoot herself in the foot, huh. anw, back to regular programming pls, i miss the cool and forward jirou.

Group Leader
At least delete the volume number, it's incorrect and it is too low for anyone to see.

Last edited:
I need MORE!!!!! Monthly is killing me.

So Shiori was an idiot from before TOO... what a surprise :sneaky:

To be fair, they're both idiots. This could've been cleared up in the middle school summer. but, I'm glad they're dumb cause now Jirou can be with Akari.

To be fair, they're both idiots. This could've been cleared up in the middle school summer. but, I'm glad they're dumb cause now Jirou can be with Akari.
They'd apparently have had a good while to fix this mess even recently, but neither of them could get their heads straight and actually talk about it. Or, you know, ask the other out. Now, they obviously lost their chance.

I need MORE!!!!! Monthly is killing me.

Do you know the shedule for the releases? Pls tell me if you know

Do you know the shedule for the releases? Pls tell me if you know
The official release is in the beginning of the month, but it takes a bit for the good translator folks to finish up their work, so it would maybe be around 2 weeks into the month before we get the English translation but that can vary greatly since stuff happens.

Users who are viewing this thread