Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 63.1 - Twitter Extra

Dex-chan lover
I appreciate what @12strawberries put out the other day but they were honest and admit that it was 2nd hand translation so if anything you could see if they are interested to collaborate since they have shown they care for the manga as much as us the readers do.
As for the twitter extra, it was cute & seeing them being a sweet couple. It was much needed extra as the last 2 chapters were heavy & not too wholesome. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Bad translation is, of course, better than none, but i'm not exactly stoked about Mylene Scans, tbh. Their translation of MobuSeka was so sloppy lately, even Ru>En translation for one of chapters was heaps better.

Dex-chan lover
Bad translation is, of course, better than none, but i'm not exactly stoked about Mylene Scans, tbh. Their translation of MobuSeka was so sloppy lately, even Ru>En translation for one of chapters was heaps better.
I'm with you on this one, like am all in for a group to formally pick this up, but Mylene Scans been having so many issues in their translation for MobuSeka, like the last 5 or so chapters been a mess that wouldn't be much different than the current we're getting here other than a nicer typset lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is nice and all.....but like if bro actually confessed we'd finally get some cute shit

Users who are viewing this thread