Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 63.1 - Twitter Extra

Dex-chan lover
PLEASE pick it up!!! Now that we're finally getting some real progress on their relationship it would be nice to not rely on double TLs or chatgpt TLs

Please please pick it up, that would be amazing. 🙏

Also how does one go about helping in things like this? Aside from doing the translation I mean.

Dex-chan lover
Would be appreciated if someone did pick it up. I also appreciate those who put out translations after the last group dropped this.

Dex-chan lover
It feels like mangaka's been clearing the way for that the last four chapters.
Most def fam, I am glad at how well done shutting the door on the shiori route went tbh. Mutual understanding of them both just hanging back. Can't wait to see how him and Akari get together. Though, with as many characters as there are in the story, I just hope it is sooner than later.

Dex-chan lover
Please, pick this series :meguuusad:.
I feel sad for those solo scanlator who translate these last chapter.

:qq:

also,
my hype was really down for those last four chapters
until

F3Bp4maXkAAfo1B

Please pick it up! I already love you guys for the Otome Mob series and love that your group name is ”Mylene” cause Queen Mylene is love, Quene Mylene is life!

Thankful for anyone that takes time out of their day for their translations, but a more official group would be great. So it would be great if you would pick this series up.

Well if in your power to continue this I'd be grateful! The person who's translated the last chapter was a lifesaver, they are a fan, and all that work on one person is not fair.
Thank for this, it was so cute, classic Akari and Jirou

Group Leader
If The Abandoned really is done, a consistent group with a proper grasp of the English language and a sense of quality control would be a good thing for this series. The last few chapters have not been great.

Dex-chan lover
If The Abandoned really is done, a consistent group with a proper grasp of the English language and a sense of quality control would be a good thing for this series. The last few chapters have not been great.
because the previous chapters are either direct translate from spanish or just machine translated. regardless let's see if they really want to pick this up. i remember this group is said to do truck scans (scanlating the manga before the release in japan, strange how but it does happen and they scanlating titles that already have english official translation that is also pointless)

Users who are viewing this thread