Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking up this series. In my opinion you should just leave the machine translated chapters untranslated. It's a lot of work, and I don't think that many people will go back to read those chapters. I'm not sure that many people know or care those chapters were machine translated. You'll probably be able to see for yourself the level of support you'll receive for those chapters to be translated, so I guess my two cents don't count for much.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I find that unless the previous translation is absolute garbage, or if it's so off it's hard to understand, it's not worth the effort to translate the same chapter again. Good quality is nice and all, but new chapters are better.

Dex-chan lover
i think you shouldnt bother re-translating the previous chapters. its only a few and the uploader did a good enough job that the story was able to be followed. i think what's more important is the new content.

I appreciate the person before you but no more machine translations! wooo yeah

thanks for picking up the series it needed some love

Group Leader
Personally I was waiting for The Abandoned and have not read the latter half of the most recent chapters yet, so please do announce somewhere whether or not you will redo those. I would prefer to wait for your releases if you will.

Thank you for translating this chapter properly. Are you guys going to translate the bonus chapter that came with the anime BD/DVD?

Contributor
You could do what Misfits did where you train new staff with the old chapters and focus on the raws, or just do until you catch up to the raws and then go back. Don't think anyone here would be pressed either way as long as new chapters come out.

Users who are viewing this thread