Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 72

Contributor
The girl that got yelled at this time around was neither Shiori nor Akari right? Just the teacher having a good time venting at lecturing students for not following the dress code coming to school for one consultation only again :nyoron:

Thanks for the upload and the folks over at ENDS for the assistance!

Supporter
It seems so obvious that Shiori will end up with Minami. They’re both leaving town for university for the same reasons and already get along really well.

I’d rather she get together with Mei though, but I don’t think this author could write a shift like that.

Was my fav romance until I read kaoru hana, but still top 2. Maybe the chapter frequency got a weight in my decision, I wish the chapters were longer too

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations, after the exam I think it's gonna be summer arc maybe can't wait.

Supporter
Thanks for the translations, after the exam I think it's gonna be summer arc maybe can't wait.
Graduation arc. Exams are typically in either very late January or the first part of February. Graduation is in March and university begins in April.

Dex-chan lover
How she stomped on that chance (and left him a pathetic shell of his old self in the process), but yeah, that.
Friendzoning right as he was to confess. She doesn't deserve better. She should have just let the man talk.

Dex-chan lover
I really love it when lovers do the "charging" thing with their significant other. Charge up as much as you want! 😊
It's a small detail and just a small gesture of affection, but these things are very effective in selling the romance to me outside of actual kisses. Also, I heard charging works better with hugs due to the greater surface area involved. 😉
Then recharging via sex should be best as there's maximum surface area involved.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting the.. "Oh, I guess I'm going to go study somewhere else too!" vibe, which may lead into some sort of depression arc or timeskip to wrap things up.

Either way, looking forward to more actual progress. I still remember how bad my hands hurt with the clap I made when homeboy confessed.. hoping there'll be more progression developments like that Soon™.

"I gotta move on from feelings I never conveyed!" Like damn, I feel for her on a level akin to me loving an actress I will never meet but like girl c'mon now
remind of myself when i didnt even conveyed my own feelings and end up having difficulty to move on lmao

Fed-Kun's army
I guess it's a good thing the two former love rivals aren't openly hostile to each other, and I liked seeing Akari be friendly with Shiori without any malice involved (though I don't remember anymore if Akari ever knew Shiori was in love with, and was rejected by Jirou). Shiori is still privately hurting (understandably), but she's decided to stay the course of moving on. Kinda looking forward to see how she'll change herself. I do want to see her get with a good guy, so best of luck to her with that too.

Seeing Akari look like a normal schoolgirl without all the gyaru accessories threw me for a loop, for a moment there I began to question if the girl Shiori was talking to was actually Akari. But it's a fresh look and it's not bad at all despite what Akari says about looking normal.

I really love it when lovers do the "charging" thing with their significant other. Charge up as much as you want! 😊
It's a small detail and just a small gesture of affection, but these things are very effective in selling the romance to me outside of actual kisses. Also, I heard charging works better with hugs due to the greater surface area involved. 😉
I hope not, I prefer Akari with all of her Gyaru accessories, it’s part of what makes her so engaging. I‘m hoping that Jirō will tell Akari that it’s okay to continue wearing her Gyaru accessories, that she doesn’t need to change everything about herself.

Users who are viewing this thread