Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Ch. 74

Dex-chan lover
Man this thing is dragging more than a bulldog's sweaty ballsack on a hot summer day

It might look rude but it shows Jirou being serious getting a proper job so they can live together. They both regretted immediately and want to apologize. Thats a couple development.
Agreed, I've had similar fights with my SO. Having more tact and being older I'm not as blunt or cold, but this shit did hit home for me. To me showing these moments adds texture to their relationship and makes it closer to reading a book than a manga. It also gives the fluff more meaning. Him wanting to change colleges is pretty doompilled I agree, but also is in line with his character and shows that while he's growing, he hasn't "grown up" yet. Confidence is built over time and Akari is helping him build his.

That being said this is a MONTHLY Manga not a book so yeah I'm mad too lmao. I'm tempted to go on hiatus for this Manga until it's done because this pace is agonizing.

Dex-chan lover
Ok... :nyoron:
My real question is that:
Is it really a problem if a gyaru is not cute at school??
Or is it a sin from highest level in the gyaru sect??
When I was back in high school, our teachers always give a fuck to verify if our uniforms is correct or if my hair is not too long or if girls is too cute. It's bothersome but that is what we call "Discipline" and it's required to maintain peace around the school.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok... :nyoron:
My real question is that:
Is it really a problem if a gyaru is not cute at school??
Or is it a sin from highest level in the gyaru sect??
When I was back in high school, our teachers always give a fuck to verify if our uniforms is correct or if my hair is not too long or if girls is too cute. It's bothersome but that is what we call "Discipline" and it's required to maintain peace around the school.
That ain't discipline. It's indoctrination

I don't think Akari should apologize, what she said was right and she said it in a serious way not demanding. Jirou is the one who can't deal with that and wants to keep running away. And he gets angry because he knows she is right. He's being like that most of his life. I difficult to change you survival system. But you have to because it not healthy.

I understand that jirou has general anxiety and avoidance issues, stemming from his trauma during middle school, and that it takes time to overcome them (he could use some therapy, really), but it's really troubling that those issues are affecting his personal life so deeply: his career choice, or his relationship.

I don't know what to expect from this FB of Akari and Tenjin. Only to explain why she used to have a crush on him before doesn't seem like worth the trouble at this point. Hopefully it would be good for Akari's character just like Jirou and Shiori fb was for their.

Still waiting for the yuri ship to be made canon, after all that's pretty much the only reason Mei exists, to be a consolation prize for Shiori. Hoping it happens soon so they just fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the author is just stretching this crap. It's pointless drama, well mostly tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread