Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
@Kinji thanks for additional pic ??

@mommy the fact that -at least until now- the “husband” of Fchildhood friend is rarely shown is because he would only be a disturbance in the classic Love Triangle that is happening.
And yes, Fcf continuing to say “I’m your childhood friend” is backfiring A LOT because she has only false-friendzoned him for no purpose.

But I hope this is not leading to 200 chapters of
“MC and Gyaru official couple”
“Fcf gives up and form a couple with fake husband”
“MC is now jealous of Fcf and leaves Gyaru”
“Gyaru is depressed”
“MC don’t know what to do”
“Gyaru being still depressed friendzone him”
“MC and Fmc form a couple”
“Gyaru understand that misses him and wants to win him back”
ecc

Well anyway, the gyaru is moving further so is best girl now.

Group Leader
How did I even call that reference on the comment thread last chapter LUL

People, just get clear of NTR first and then label things as such. It's more like who is feeling for someone and then acting upon it. If by any chance both girls develops feelings (well, that seems more likely) for the MC and the one of them didn't get successful, it's highly "probable" that that girl didn't act upon her feelings. Like in this chap, the "GAL" confessed (kinda), the other was jealous and didn't do anything (she has been literally doing nothing) and the MC has done nothing either (except with GAL, which is leading to developments of feelings).

Double-page supporter
So... At this point i can say it still have NTR? If so, then i have fallen to a genera that i swear to never enjoy? I'm confused.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly Whoever planned the couple practice course of that school must be the stereotypical "all couples should die in a fire" guy: there is no other way to justify how bad it planned.

Also, why the hell the childhood friend, now ranked A, didn't asked for a couple switch?

Heh...... they were called the tiger and dragon couple....... def a reference to ryuuji and taiga from toradora....... maybe probably....

@SiKucing apparently according to I think it was chinese myths dragons and tigers were adversaries for a long time, so that's where the contrast of taiga and ryuuji.

Dex-chan lover
Since she has no chance with the flingy guy, she went to MC instead

What a sudden comeback from Watanabe! It seems that the CFs feelings
towards MC still feels a bit wrong to me that is.

Users who are viewing this thread