Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@mommy You can use it in that way too. Basically that's the whole premise of the story is two classmates helping eachother to get with their crushes, over time develops feelings towards eachother. In one instance, MC being "Seduce" by the Main Heroine throughout the story will lead him to make a choice on who his feelings long for in the end.

Group Leader
@mommy Despicable means are probably most often used to create an NTR situations, but not always. For instance: girl willingly has a one night stand with boyfriend's best friend. That's cheating but not NTR. However, if girl chooses to continue having sexcapades with best friend because she likes the way he does the deed more than her boyfriend, then that's NTR.

Dex-chan lover
I don’t feel this is much netorarish...it’s more a problem of unclear feelings.
Like, why the Fchildhood friend is not trying to win him? What is her current relation with his “husband”? Why the gyaru hadn’t tried more to win her original crush?

Too much confusion

Fed-Kun's army
@emMeBi86 Like many people in RL maybe they were to afraid to lose their connection to their significant other completely. I find that really infuriating as I have to witness that every day with my neighbor (and older childhood friend but no feelings on either side) and her best friend (In their case it seems that all those years of worrying has gotten them into a real shit situation). But on the other hand, the two MCs have seen through each other easily so shouldn't their respective crushes have realized that as well? I also have the feeling that the male MCs childhood friend is already making her moves onto him, like showing up unannounced.

Dex-chan lover
@Xx_Itz_Jamez_xX: Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't NTR apply between established couples only, not in "unofficial" ones? I think that way, but I'm not sure.

Group Leader
Hi all, the author just uploaded an Xmas pic so I'll be adding it to Chapter 6. Merry Christmas.

@Korvalus It can be applied to both "official" and "unofficial" couples. But it all depends on how you perceive it, the appeal is the feeling of jealousy NTR inspires. The appeal of it could be likened to why people go for nakige (Emotional Impact). Good NTR makes you feel trapped, helpless, depressed. It manipulates your emotions and features unique sexual situations. It provides a striking contrast to vanilla moe, and that makes it interesting, especially when the elements are combined together in one work.

Dex-chan lover
man this is so darn good... and our gyaru girl is indeed best girl... there isnt other option...

Dex-chan lover
Uh, her developing feelings for MC went faster than expected.

@Korvalus
based on the manga i read in hitomi(dot)la, as long as they have even a little mutual feelings for each other, even if not couple, it's already tagged as ntr

Fed-Kun's army
Good mc, and good heroine, I mean there's only one girl I care about. The childhood friend, unless there's some outstanding explanation of the misunderstood friendzoned thingy, she deserves no love from the mc.

Dex-chan lover
I'm your childhood friend. I'm your childhood friend.

Keep reinforcing that shit ^^in his mind and thats what you'll ever be.

Aggregator gang
The childhood friends are having it rough lately. Yuna in Yuusha Ga Shinda! kept enforcing that childhood friend shit and it backfired on her at first too.

It's not like there's an official definition anyway, but I wouldn't consider what's happening NTR by any stretch of the imagination. It's just a regular love triangle (or square maybe with the 2nd guy)...

As long as there isn't an actual couple it's fair game.

I guess its kinda forced but who cares, Akari all the way. Fuck the other dense girl.

Dex-chan lover
ok the childhood friend officially can fuck off, she doesnt want to help herself, the author doesnt give her time to show whats her deal (like how did she and the other dude got their act together), and at this point the MC and FMC have developed feelings for each other, its GG for her.

Group Leader
As interesting as this may be, I think it may have been even more interesting if they were already existing couples who were forced to be "married" to the other couple's significant other. Now that would present possibilities for real, honest-to-goodness NTR. Which also poses the question: how many of the students are already actually in that situation? Certainly there must be some students in the class who were already in relationships.

Users who are viewing this thread