Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 10 Ch. 56

I think he's honestly been in denial.

He's been in denial since the middle of this manga. Probably before that.

Even if he wanted to still pretend, he's fallen so in love with her, that he's losing his grip anyway and it'll show through in a plethora of ways. Can't hug her now without getting horny. And his reaction to the switch partner drama was so blatant of his feelings that for the first time I wanted to throw him over the school building for not just putting his foot down. I said it previously- Shiori lost ages ago. And she consciously refused to take the L when she confessed.

Akari is actually turning him into a man. Hell, both her and Tenjin (of all people) have done more to his development than Shiori.

I wonder how it goes from here...

Classic drama-harem-romance-comedy MC, being a disingenuous dense mf who just realized his feeling after like... tens of chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Oof, he’s committing treason against his first chick. Let’s go, I wanna see a high school baby momma!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, you finally realized it now? It’s time to pop the champagne and bring out the red bean rice boys

Dex-chan lover
He only noticed his love for Akari now? Nani?
im sure he did way back, he just didnt want to accept it. and not just that, he was in denial that a girl like her could ever like "a guy like him" thats his perspective of himself anyway. and so he wasnt able to come to terms with his feelings and his feelings for him.

COOOKKKKKKKKKK JIROUUUUUUUUU🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
We're in the endgame now boys! With so much drama this Manga had, 56 chapter for the Mc to accept he's in love is not bad, the length of the chapters gives the author the space to develop the other characters like shiori, in the anime that only covers till the beach arc up until then shiori was not even a character, her story came after that and having read the Manga she honestly HAD the chance to win.

I really disliked shiori before reading the Manga because she was so shallow.

Jirou accepted his feelings for Akari, what's he gon do now?

Fed-Kun's army
GG Shiori, tbf she kinda gave off losing vibes. Similar to
Nisekoi
where the entire time they both like each other. The only reason to stall for so long was to let the other girl win.
If it come to that fuck the author for writing this shit.

We're in the endgame now boys! With so much drama this Manga had, 56 chapter for the Mc to accept he's in love is not bad, the length of the chapters gives the author the space to develop the other characters like shiori, in the anime that only covers till the beach arc up until then shiori was not even a character, her story came after that and having read the Manga she honestly HAD the chance to win.

I really disliked shiori before reading the Manga because she was so shallow.

Jirou accepted his feelings for Akari, what's he gon do now?
At least I hope he will say his answer to Shiori to make things clear between them.

Users who are viewing this thread