Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 10 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Akari missing Jirou is so cute, hopefully Jirou just goes home and not back to the classroom. Shiori may figure out Akari likes Jirou, then thinks Jirou likes her as a call back to the earlier chapter. Got to say their classmates are awful for the way they speak about their classmates for no reason other than their appearance

Dex-chan lover
Akari missing Jirou is so cute, hopefully Jirou just goes home and not back to the classroom. Shiori may figure out Akari likes Jirou, then thinks Jirou likes her as a call back to the earlier chapter. Got to say their classmates are awful for the way they speak about their classmates for no reason other than their appearance
Shiori's already done her part and confessed. She's not the type to get in the way of someone else's feelings, and she's proven that by not even letting Jirou confess. I think only thing left for her to do is to find out that Jirou actually tried confessing to her years ago and that she unintentionally blew it off.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, either of them are viable to be endgame girl. Just needs proper focus for a few chapters and it can end any way author intends it to and it will still be satisfactory. Why? Because none of them have done anything wrong really. No one's cheated. Even if they all aren't always completely honest about their feelings, everybody's been honorable and has been doing the right thing and never undermining someone else. Heck, even the lesbo drooling over Shiori is doing the right thing. I think that's what's so good about the initial premise of this romcom.

Dex-chan lover
Shiori's already done her part and confessed. She's not the type to get in the way of someone else's feelings, and she's proven that by not even letting Jirou confess. I think only thing left for her to do is to find out that Jirou actually tried confessing to her years ago and that she unintentionally blew it off.
Yeah I agree, if Jirou does end up back at the classroom, hopefully he finally lets her go, rather than leaving her to attempt winning him over, since he knows he loves Akari now. Seems much kinder to end her hope for a relationship, and let the short haired girl try for a relationship

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, after reading the synopsis, I didn't have much hope for this manga, but I gotta say I was wrong, it's a well written manga, each character have their own personality, Jirou's more than an empty hollow self insert MC and Akari is also a pretty good character.

But girl do not pick up someone's phone. It's not a good thing to do.

Aggregator gang
...Ok but what's the point of that ending? They make it seem so dramatic, but all she did was answer his phone. Literally what's the worst that could happen, Akari just keeps talking without letting "Jirou" talk and accidentally says something that was only meant for actual Jirou? Both of them already know they both like Jirou. What possible way could this phone call be anything more than a nonissue that it was the dramatic ending to a chapter? I liked this chapter as a whole, but that ending is just silly.

Also like other people have said, don't answer other people's phones, the fuck? She didn't even know it was Jirou's, she just saw it was Akari calling and decided "OH, I KNOW THAT NAME, IMA ANSWER". I know this is a super small thing to get worked about, but damn I don't want Ms. Breach-of-Privacy over here winning, who knows how many phone calls she's going to intercept.

Aggregator gang
...Ok but what's the point of that ending? They make it seem so dramatic, but all she did was answer his phone. Literally what's the worst that could happen, Akari just keeps talking without letting "Jirou" talk and accidentally says something that was only meant for actual Jirou? Both of them already know they both like Jirou. What possible way could this phone call be anything more than a nonissue that it was the dramatic ending to a chapter? I liked this chapter as a whole, but that ending is just silly.

Also like other people have said, don't answer other people's phones, the fuck? She didn't even know it was Jirou's, she just saw it was Akari calling and decided "OH, I KNOW THAT NAME, IMA ANSWER". I know this is a super small thing to get worked about, but damn I don't want Ms. Breach-of-Privacy over here winning, who knows how many phone calls she's going to intercept.
I think it's more surprised than dramatic as in akari talks way more eh close or how would you call it, I'm going by different because i can't find a word to describe it, when she is alone with jirou, it's a new facet that shiori definitely has not seen, hell i don't think even akari's friends have seen

Dex-chan lover
Since chapter 60 was published today in Young Ace, and given how chapter 60 went and end looks like we in for some flashback chapters with Jirou and Shiori back in middle school when he was about to confess and got friendzoned, which will lead to some break or deal here with Shiori in current time

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread