Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 10 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
God damnit man, I for sure lean towards akari but the author made literally every character so likeable, except for the young guy who’s hot headed and thinks he has a chance with our fmc, other than that it’s one of the few manga Im actively looking forward to reading

Dex-chan lover
Isn't this normal for a lost phone?

Where I work, whenever I find a lost phone and someone calls I always pick up and tell them that the person this phone belongs to has lost their phone and where to come to pick it up.
Ok good so I’m not going crazy, my first thought was that so I was confused by all the “why would you ever pick up someone else’s phone”

Aggregator gang
Has this been on break? I feel like I won't be able to follow this manga if it updates this slowly :( unless it's back to monthly now? At least that's not too bad :I

Dex-chan lover
Both of them already know they both like Jirou.
Is that the case? I thought that both of them think Jirou likes the other, but Shiori thinks Akari still likes Tenjin (which is why she freaked out after Akari told her "the person I like is in love with you").

Dex-chan lover
Shiori clutching at straws. I won't blame her for answering the phone though, especially if you realize someone in your classroom left it. Easy way to say "hey they left their phone at school, who's is it?"

Isn't this normal for a lost phone?

Where I work, whenever I find a lost phone and someone calls I always pick up and tell them that the person this phone belongs to has lost their phone and where to come to pick it up.
Same, that's the fastest way to notify the owner if we don't recognise the phone.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck would you answer someone else's phone?
I dont really know but aint it relatively reasonable to answer if its the phone of someone u know and a call from someone u also know and are in good terms with? imo either its fine, to answer or just ignore it and let the owner know once u meet them

Dex-chan lover
Akari missing Jirou is so cute, hopefully Jirou just goes home and not back to the classroom. Shiori may figure out Akari likes Jirou, then thinks Jirou likes her as a call back to the earlier chapter. Got to say their classmates are awful for the way they speak about their classmates for no reason other than their appearance
Raws are out for next chapter they for some reason relese them a month after they come out but all im gonna say is just wait

Dex-chan lover
Since chapter 60 was published today in Young Ace, and given how chapter 60 went and end looks like we in for some flashback chapters with Jirou and Shiori back in middle school when he was about to confess and got friendzoned, which will lead to some break or deal here with Shiori in current time

Yea i read it today as well and i felt like shes gonna try or they are gonna kiss or some shit next chapter or maybe flashbacks but I hope he just leaves and goes home you dont need her he realized he loves his wife...I just have a bad feeling about whats gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover

Yea i read it today as well and i felt like shes gonna try or they are gonna kiss or some shit next chapter or maybe flashbacks but I hope he just leaves and goes home you dont need her he realized he loves his wife...I just have a bad feeling about whats gonna happen.
Yeah I seen it earlier. The author still gonna milk this cow for all it's worth.

Dex-chan lover
If you want actionable Intel, you absolutely pick up the phone of your desired beau - Especially if your no. 1 rival be ringin'. Shiori owns the night!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I seen it earlier. The author still gonna milk this cow for all it's worth.
yea sadly I hate when they do this kinda stuff like just have them main couple get together and give us chapters with them being together. I have a feeling this is gonna be another dumb one where they get together at the very end. I just hope they dont have him get together with Shori. I just hate when stuff gets dragged out.

Users who are viewing this thread